Munir El Haddadi

spark

He had a good game last week vs Villareal. Tonight his finishing was off but his movement is good and he tracks back. He does understand the system and is not some extra number that provides nothing.

Whether he turns out to be good enough..probably not but he is not completely terrible and providing nothing when he plays.

His last goal was in august 2014 so finishing has been off for quite some time. In fact I believe he has only ever scored once for the first team. Cant fault his effort but the longer he goes without goals the more visibly desperate to score he becomes which is why scoring regularly for another team might not be bad idea.

JamDav1982

His last goal was in august 2014 so finishing has been off for quite some time. In fact I believe he has only ever scored once for the first team. Cant fault his effort but the longer he goes without goals the more visibly desperate to score he becomes which is why scoring regularly for another team might not be bad idea.

He didnt play for a while last season.

I agree his finishing has not been great at all which is strange as it looked his strongest attribute at one point.

His overall team play has got better and if he can match the two there is a decent player in there.

It was the same with Roberto, could see last season and before he understood the system and was trying to do the right things it just took a bit of time and confidence ofr it too all click.

Not saying it will click to a Barca level for Munir but he is not totally terrible and is still developing.

Alarcón

He just isn't playing well enough. Only 20 but at some point you have to show maturity to prove you could make it at this level, or at least some sort of improvement, but all we see is one average to subpar performance after another... no he is not shit, he is clearly talented but if you can't be consistently good throughout a single match then that does not bode well for the future, nor is it what a club at this level needs. I say give him the Deulofeu treatment, sell with buy-back and see how he does.

Galning

Dont think so. Who claimed that???

I don't have a database of every stupid post ever made but people were claiming Munir and Sandro could easily do what Pedro did, and better, last season.

He's got his chance but at the moment it's clear he doesn't deserve to get so many minutes at the first team. Should go back to Barça B or loaned out. Replacement should definitely be brought in I just hope we'll not overspend on Nolito or heck, even worse: Lavezzi.

khaled_a_d

Jesus that is insane. Cant remember people going that far.

It was said during the early part of last seasons when everyone was in Munir hype train .and as a kneejerk when Pedro had a bad game at that time too .
But tbf such things wasn't said after he cooled down .

J

Jamie Cal

CUXVm8PWcAA-kgY.jpg

#dapout

Home of Barca Fans