Munir El Haddadi

JamDav1982

There would be more to worry about if Munri had left that chance to Pique.

Although he missed he cant be passing up a chance like that, he needs to want to score not be scared he will miss.

For me he will get a lot better yet. Not sure if Barca standard but he has the basics to be a Barca type player.

ricknattery

This guy doesn't have the level to play in Barcelona, even Jeffren did something remarkable before leaving the club and completed the manita.

J

Jamie Cal

Buy a forward in the window. Loan Munir. Let him become a man elsewhere, or don't bother coming back. I really don't see why you wouldn't at this point.

khaled_a_d

He will need a time outside of Barca
We can't really afford to have him on the pitch right now . he is really really bad atm

JamDav1982

He will need a time outside of Barca
We can't really afford to have him on the pitch right now . he is really really bad atm

He had a good game last week vs Villareal. Tonight his finishing was off but his movement is good and he tracks back. He does understand the system and is not some extra number that provides nothing.

Whether he turns out to be good enough..probably not but he is not completely terrible and providing nothing when he plays.

Horatio

You're welcome
We have just won 4-0 at our biggest rivals and people still want to moan, give it a rest guys.

I agree. As much fun it would have been because of the irony had Pique scored, we freaking trashed Real AT HOME, WITHOUT AN HOUR OF MESSI PLAYING.
Great statement by Barca. Now madristas will stop saying Barca is nothing without Messi.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Pique himself with a great reaction but people in here go nuts and really hate on the kid.
As I said: Understandable to be disappointed but no need to be upset really.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pique is a legend. He was mad in the heat of the moment but that's it. As for Munir, he s lost cause. Can't score if his life depended on it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It'll be tough to rebound from those two misses to his favored left foot, in a Clasico...Some players rarely recover from such glaring misses...He's a kid but these matches are where you witness the difference makers...Feel for the kid but woeful finishes

khaled_a_d

He had a good game last week vs Villareal. Tonight his finishing was off but his movement is good and he tracks back. He does understand the system and is not some extra number that provides nothing.

Whether he turns out to be good enough..probably not but he is not completely terrible and providing nothing when he plays.

The fact that we are talking about his movements show hos he set up very low standards
He could be good ,but I really think he is doing more bad than good for the team atm .
And one of Munir main strength that made him breakthrough youth system was his finishing .he will need to get that back to be useful .otherwise he will turn into another Dongou
Rafinha played over him,now Roberto has been playing over him .Vidal & Arda will play over him in around 50 days
He will need to leave on loan ,for both the team and himself IMHO .or at least one of him & Sandro

We have just won 4-0 at our biggest rivals and people still want to moan, give it a rest guys.
Sadly ,that speaks more about Munir than us

Home of Barca Fans