Munir El Haddadi

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
LOL at people wanting to sell him after this perfomance, calm the fuck down, dudes! I'm sure he wouldn't have played like that if we weren't 4-0 up :lol:. Just wanted to score his goal, he's a forward ffs.

Last edited:

Garrus

I admit, I was as angry at him as everybody else, But now that i calmed down, I feel sorry for him.
He wanted to score as much as we did, Only wasn't lucky, Doesn't deserve this rage, number 5 isn't any more special than 4, It still was a historic win, Like the 6-2.

Co0ter

Honestly, he deserves it. His finishing has been horrible all season and he not only blundered two obvious, easy chances...he took one away from Pique, who everyone and their grandmother knew was drooling not only for the goal but ULTIMATE humiliation. That random shot from 30 yards, when having multiple options, really pissed me off too.

What is he thinking? Not only continuing to show is a horrible finisher but poor decision maker too. 20 or not, he has to be much better.

tikitaka

Munir has to leave the team. He is nowhere near barca's level and this is from someone who always defended him, mostly for being Moroccan munirOUT

J

Jamie Cal

The whole "he's young!" is kinda bull. He's 20. He's been given all the opportunities with the way things have gone and shown (largely) fuck all.

Side note, but I hate his constant pouting in pics too.

Richard.H

The huge benefit of him denying the Pique opportunity: Less Madrid fans angry, meaning less Madrid fans asking for Benitez to be sacked, meaning less chance of Benitez getting sacked.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Munir pissed me off too and I bet he knows that his performance was not good at all. But he was able to help the team in recent weeks and was brought on for humiliation today which he could not provide unfortunately. Not a big deal actually but an emotional thing of course because it is Clasico after all.
I hope he will be better next time.

Home of Barca Fans