Munir El Haddadi

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Tbf, giving Munir confidence and playing time could save us a shit loads of money. And he really has shown in preseasons and Copa Del Reys that he can score.

Just needs some more time and he'll be the ideal 4th attacker imo. But he isn't a plan "B" for which I think a Gomez type of a guy could be pretty decent but who am I to decide..

JamDav1982

nothing new here boyos, he was amazing in pre season last summer too but disappeared with the first official match.

The only competition he really got regular minutes in was the cup and he did ok.

Also he gets played out wide and thats not what he is. He is a finisher and thats it. Thinking of playing out wide and he is not the same player.

FC B

But this technique in the position he plays doesn't mean much when not doubled by other reliable assets.

FC B

Speed, much better decision making, better physicality, even better finishing. Not all of them but at least some more. His technique seems his only reliable asset and better suited for a midfield position but again that alone isn't enough to allow him to play there..

BarcaJack

Call it an over-reaction but I think it's Munir's best game so far. Deadly in front of goals and did okay in LW position. Looked like a real starter, not some nervous B-team rookie.

Total-Football

why bring a back up forward .. give munir a chance and you ll be both saving money and developing a great talent .. his first touch was nice , versatile too

hulinat

give it a few months and he'll go back to missing sitters and making retarded decision while everyone whines why we didnt sign a forward

Devils

Bring a back-up forward, but short term, like Gomez.

Munir going on loan should be the only option for him. With consistent playing time who knows how good he will become. To me he is a very promising player, but needs to develop and he wont get his best development by no consistent playing time here.

George_Costanza

The only competition he really got regular minutes in was the cup and he did ok.

Also he gets played out wide and thats not what he is. He is a finisher and thats it. Thinking of playing out wide and he is not the same player.

who replaced Messi for more than two months when he was injured last season?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Leave the kid alone

perry-1.png

JamDav1982

who replaced Messi for more than two months when he was injured last season?

For some of the games it was Munir some it wasnt.

As I said asking him to play on the wing is not his role. He is a goalscorer and needs to be more central.

Play him to rest Suarez against poorer teams.

Home of Barca Fans