Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

I've said numerous times that he's not a winger. Both of his goals were in situations that just let him shoot in the box, which is where he's always been the most comfortable.

Total-Football

I've said numerous times that he's not a winger. Both of his goals were in situations that just let him shoot in the box, which is where he's always been the most comfortable.

well he's not a winger .. but a center forward who is skilled can play in the wing and be useful there too ( he has the killer instinct a classical winger don't ) .. Eto'o played as a right winger with barca in 2009 towards the end of season ( el classico - champions league final ) .. villa is not a winger and he played as one for us in the left flank .. Munir is very Young that's an advantage , we can shape his game still

edit : eto'o also played as a right winger Under mourinho while Milito occupied the central position

Last edited:

God Serena

well he's not a winger .. but a center forward who is skilled can play in the wing and be useful there too ( he has the killer instinct a classical winger don't ) .. Eto'o played as a right winger with barca in 2009 towards the end of season ( el classico - champions league final ) .. villa is not a winger and he played as one for us in the left flank .. Munir is very Young that's an advantage , we can shape his game still

edit : eto'o also played as a right winger Under mourinho while Milito occupied the central position

Yeah, but they were all more experienced. Suarez is a better winger as well.

Lucho basically took a young striker from Juvenil A and shoved him on the wing. He needs to start in going out, rather than the other way around, imo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho said:
“I have a lot of confidence in Munir. He’s not only scoring goals now but also in past seasons. But we’re always watching the market to see if we can improve what we have,” Enrique replied, before evaluating the game itself.

Oh well, he's not convinced.

Nucky

I don't think he is not convinced, he only wants more options than only Munir wich I understand.. 20 year old being the only back up for MSN isn't very wise..

PhilS

I'm feeling a lot better about the depth at forward now.

Munir is not really a Barca-level passer, and he is not going to create many scoring opportunities on his own. But that is not what is needed from him, since two of MSN will be on the field with him. The #4 forward needs to move into the attacking open space that MSN open up, needs to be willing to give up ball to the more talented scorers, needs to be able to receive those glorious passes and get off good shots. This is exactly what he has been showing. 2000 minutes this year, 15 goals. There will be no reason to wear out any of MSN prior to the big games at the end of the season.

Rahj

Munir is not really a Barca-level passer, and he is not going to create many scoring opportunities on his own. But that is not what is needed from him, since two of MSN will be on the field with him. The #4 forward needs to move into the attacking open space that MSN open up, needs to be willing to give up ball to the more talented scorers, needs to be able to receive those glorious passes and get off good shots. This is exactly what he has been showing. 2000 minutes this year, 15 goals. There will be no reason to wear out any of MSN prior to the big games at the end of the season.

but then again, he is never going to be more than a backup for msn, and it would be really cool if we had someone upfront with the potential.

cro-man

When he is needed he is not there like always. He scores in games in which would score anyway with or without him. He wont make it here so i dont understand why he is here. Loan him or sell him....

God Serena

When he is needed he is not there like always. He scores in games in which would score anyway with or without him. He wont make it here so i dont understand why he is here. Loan him or sell him....

Didn't watch the game, but...

How many did Messi and Suarez score?

cro-man

Didn't watch the game, but...

How many did Messi and Suarez score?

Lol at comparing these two to munir. Its not just about this game he is scoring goals only when everything is fine and most likely in non important games. Nothing what this boy does helps us so whats the reason keeping him here? tell me pls... Even a tello with his one trick style did more than him and has no chance here. Loan him when they think he is something special or sell him like the other yougsters who will never find a place here.

Home of Barca Fans