Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

Lol at comparing these two to munir. Its not just about this game he is scoring goals only when everything is fine and most likely in non important games. Nothing what this boy does helps us so whats the reason keeping him here? tell me pls... Even a tello with his one trick style did more than him and has no chance here. Loan him when they think he is something special or sell him like the other yougsters who will never find a place here.

So you're not basing your nonsense rant on this game at all then? But if that's the case, why are you only waiting until now?

Gnidrologist

Barca had hardly any chances to score in this game to begin with. How did he have to score? Like Messi against Getafe in 2008? He's a striker and must be provided with opportunities by teammates.
Having said that, i think he showed great progress in his overall play and was one of the top performers in this shitty match. Much better decision making, much more aggression towards the goal and overall composure. Specially liked DAT pass to Suarez, which he wasted and Suaresque turn after Iniesta's pass to break away from defender. Also he cuts inside more, creating more danger around the box.

khaled_a_d

I am actually starting to think there is a hope with Munir. he might actually turn useful player for us on the long run.
May be even this season.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The thing working against Munir was his early promotion. You can't expect a guy to be promoted from juvenile A to the first team and start performing with the confidence he showed before, that too with minimal game time. Munir showed great talent and potential for juvenile A and given play time and confidence, I think he can be a potential starter for us down the line. Although he'd need a loan imo or lucho starts resting MSN and using Munir more preferably in the striker role rather than winger

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am quite content with his performances in pre season. There is chance of improvement but he has the right attitude. I believe it works out in the end. Sign some old player and give Munir the chance.

El Flaco

[tw]764061655227518976[/tw]

[tw]764088252269682688[/tw]

[tw]764089210533928962[/tw]

[tw]764090601289592833[/tw]

[tw]764098604189491200[/tw]

opjeoff

today proved how he can become amazing if he is able to play regularly , if we bring in another striker, he needs to go on loan.

Home of Barca Fans