Munir El Haddadi

opjeoff

Sport says he will join Tottenham, I am not feeling great about this as I am not sure if Levy will agree to having a buy-back option.

Munir is a raw gem, yes he needs to be further polished but we must retain him.

Tottenham is a bad option, they just brought Janseen as a replacement for Kane. He won't get the minutes needed there, also our players never develop well in the PL. Rather he went to Valencia than Spurs.

God Serena

EPL? Munir, check Adama. He should go to a liga club.

Adama made a terrible choice of team to join primarily in pursuit of a fat paycheck. I wouldn't necessarily say he was ruined by the EPL. He'd have likely been benched no matter where he went, he's a very one dimensional player.

opjeoff

If he does go to Valencia , i fear how he will be treated. Fans may direct thier resentment at the board to him as he is the direct replacement of Alcacer and will probably be used in the deal.

Adama made a terrible choice of team to join primarily in pursuit of a fat paycheck. I wouldn't necessarily say he was ruined by the EPL. He'd have likely been benched no matter where he went, he's a very one dimensional player.

A pretty naive statement, if your team has the best player, the best front 3 and one of the most solid midfields in the world, you're bound to be benched at best, and in hindsight, we needed these players who left, our best XI are ageing and occasionally injured, now that Alves is left, Bellerin could have filled that vacant spot, if Iniesta was injured, Fabregas could have taken his place, if Messi was injured, either Deulofeu, Munir or Pedro could have taken his place, if Pique or Mascherano was injured, Bartra could have taken his place, if Neymar was injured, Sandro could have taken his place

Point is: they (the Barca academy players who left) should have given us more patience and we should have given them more time, somehow, the best stand-ins to our best XI are always gone, and who do we have left? Neymar for Pedro, Munir for Messi and Samper for Busquets

Back to Adama, if Messi were to return to Newell and Munir was injured, maybe Adama could have stepped up

xXKonan

[tw]768465408970063872[/tw]

Might be on his way to Celta.

I also read that it will be a loan with no option to buy.

Trickykid

Celta seems like an odd move, especially so when considering it's a loan deal. They only play one striker, and I can't see him displacing Aspas at the 9.

God Serena

A pretty naive statement, if your team has the best player, the best front 3 and one of the most solid midfields in the world, you're bound to be benched at best, and in hindsight, we needed these players who left, our best XI are ageing and occasionally injured, now that Alves is left, Bellerin could have filled that vacant spot, if Iniesta was injured, Fabregas could have taken his place, if Messi was injured, either Deulofeu, Munir or Pedro could have taken his place, if Pique or Mascherano was injured, Bartra could have taken his place, if Neymar was injured, Sandro could have taken his place

Point is: they (the Barca academy players who left) should have given us more patience and we should have given them more time, somehow, the best stand-ins to our best XI are always gone, and who do we have left? Neymar for Pedro, Munir for Messi and Samper for Busquets

Back to Adama, if Messi were to return to Newell and Munir was injured, maybe Adama could have stepped up

You're throwing names out there but most of those players simply are not adequate. Bellerin left of his own accord over money, there was nothing we could do there. Fabregas was not capable of operating in our midfield and had major issues with consistency. Deulofeu was far too raw and lacked the work rate needed to play as a winger here (Looks like he's improved that now though), and Pedro left of his own accord because I guess being benched by MSN when you're one of the most successful players ever isn't very fun. Bartra did fill the role of replacing Pique/Mascherano when they were injured and when he left he was quickly replaced by Umtiti, and Sandro was flat out not Barca material and likely never will be.

If Messi returns to Newell they'd have to pay his buyout clause and we'd have enough money to refresh our entire squad. We wouldn't be dealing with small fries like Adama and Munir anymore.

Home of Barca Fans