Munir El Haddadi

F

Flavia

He should stay. I don't understand why Lucho and Robert are so hell bent in spending 30m for a forward, when the most glaring need is another rb.

FC B

He's too slow and in the same time weak physically so despite his virtues I'd sell / loan with a buyback option in an instant.

serghei

He should stay. I don't understand why Lucho and Robert are so hell bent in spending 30m for a forward, when the most glaring need is another rb.

Only explanation is that they really rate Roberto there and think about him as good enough to start for a team like Barca.

F

Flavia

Only explanation is that they really rate Roberto there and think about him as good enough to start for a team like Barca.

Bob still needs a good sub. Imagine he gets injured before a difficult match, and vidal has to play... They could go for someone like Digne. Young, and not to be a starter right away.

tikitakito

u17uy8T.jpg

No goals but Munir was on point. I think he should stay and be our nr 4.

Messi983

Good game but Sevilla played very open game. Could he had same impact when we trail or against good defensive teams like Atletico? I still don't think he's ready for that.

No doubt kid has talent and has shown it everytime when he played with enough confidence but I still believe loaning him out to a team where he'll play around twice as much as he'd here is the best possible way to continue his development.

BBZ8800

he just wont be able to get a chance whenever MSN is back together, he'll get 75th minute substitutions and CDR and group stage CL appearances, and he is too good for that right now. That is why we are loaning him.

If MSN will play 90 minutes in each La liga+Champions league match, we will be dead by February.

Whoever will be a 4th choice, will play much more than only now and then.

Home of Barca Fans