Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

Are you saying that Munir is better than Alcacer now or you think that Alcacer won't improve in the future and Munir will surpass him?

I think Munir will surpass him. It may be my inherent La Masia bias speaking but imo Munir has the higher ceiling, he just needs minutes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think Munir will surpass him. It may be my inherent La Masia bias speaking but imo Munir has the higher ceiling, he just needs minutes.

Which he would get, while on loan. If Munir comes good, and Paco doesn't, we'll flip Paco for a pretty penny and bring back Munir.

God Serena

Gladiator battle to the death.

Can we not just keep them both though? Suarez ain't gonna be around forever.

Unlikely. Messi and Neymar will be around a pretty good time and we've shown ourselves to be pretty bad at rotating when it comes to top tier players.

BarçaBarça

What if both of them come out good? Do we favor our own youth product or stick with the shiny new signing?

Then we have no problem at all, and we would have put ourself in the best possible situation that every club wishes to be in: Having trouble picking between two very good strikers (in a market which lacks quality up front - Higuain 90M?).

Don't make that situation a problem. I would say it is less likely to happen than one of them not being Barca-level, but if it actually happens we would be incredibly lucky and have a luxury problem. In that situation we would have to evaluate if they truly are on the same level, and of course we would give Munir extra value because he is La Masia :)

Icarium

Lifestealer
I still think we should keep him here for this season and give enough chances. If he doesn't make through we can make a world record bid for Dybala in 2 seasons. Don't think Paco will ever be good enough for us, hope I am wrong.

gasgas

I still think we should keep him here for this season and give enough chances. If he doesn't make through we can make a world record bid for Dybala in 2 seasons. Don't think Paco will ever be good enough for us, hope I am wrong.

Dubala has no place in Barca

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The official announcement of Munir's transfer to Valencia will be on Monday. [plazadeportiva] <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fcblive?src=hash">#fcblive</a></p>— Papers Of Barca (@PapersOfBarca) <a href="https://twitter.com/PapersOfBarca/status/769954899769561088">28. August 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Now the rumour is that the only question remaining on Munir is whether the transfer to Munir is a permanent one or with a buyback - can this really be possible as a permanent transfer?

opjeoff

Now the rumour is that the only question remaining on Munir is whether the transfer to Munir is a permanent one or with a buyback - can this really be possible as a permanent transfer?

if it is, it'll be like the morata deal where we can always buy him back in the future. and i dont see valencia paying for munir if it is a permanent transfer and not a loan, wouldn't make sense.

Home of Barca Fans