Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

He started well, but he's got hubris deluxe now and play shit

Munir is pretty much done with his life.

- He's financial independence for 2-3 generations.
- He belongs to FC Barcelona, the best club in the world.
- He's famous.
- He's a girlfriend.

Just look at his Instagram to see what kind of person Munir actually is.

This post is so bad it's actually quite a gem.

CatalinR10

He started well, but he's got hubris deluxe now and play shit

Munir is pretty much done with his life.

- He's financial independence for 2-3 generations.
- He belongs to FC Barcelona, the best club in the world.
- He's famous.
- He's a girlfriend.

Just look at his Instagram to see what kind of person Munir actually is.

:worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Relatively good game for him ,probably his best in a while .hope he keeps it up

I think he messed up almost every time he got the ball bar the pass to Busquets that ended up in the second goal...

I don't know if I'm being way too critical, but his passing was pretty bad if you ask me...

Munir and Sandro are feeling the pressure at times. They probably are affected a lot by this pressure of being better to be the first change for MSN, and it's not really helping them up their game. That's one of the factors why Munir takes shots from awkward positions and Sandro trying so hard to get the goal instead of focusing putting the bal i the back of the net.

Big opportunity for them to take. How they take this opportunity could really help shape our season, for good or for worse.

Alarcón

He had a good game although his passing wasn't up to speed. We know it is not about lack of talent with him, he has shown on plenty of occasions he is capable of delivering great performances, but to me it seems like he is often too nervous and tries to play it safe too much.

Also, after how people have put Munir down over the last few weeks, I'm not surprised to see almost no one commenting on the player who made both our goals happen...

God Serena

One could argue that he was the MotM today. His backheel to Roberto and hold up play + assist to Suarez won us this game. Performances like this show Lucho may know what he's doing when he puts such a huge amount of faith in him. Hope this helps his confidence so we can see the player he has the potential to become one day.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
we all saw him literally win the youth CL singlehandedly so we know his problem is not talent but instead to me he looks more of what I saw in Roberto, a lack of confidence and self belief which with the right coaching can be developed (just look at our Bob now ;))

Home of Barca Fans