Munir El Haddadi

Jombi

we all saw him literally win the youth CL singlehandedly so we know his problem is not talent but instead to me he looks more of what I saw in Roberto, a lack of confidence and self belief which with the right coaching can be developed (just look at our Bob now ;))

Roberto was played out of position. Is Munir played out of position?

Gaudi

We had discussion about Adama, Deulofeu, Halilovic and so on, and I do agree with BBZ who was warning about overhyping everyone from La Masia, and some players being one dimensional. But I just don't see why are Munir and Sandro ahead of those mentioned, I don't see what they offer. Maybe I could be wrong but I would rather have a one trick player with speed for example on the bench than player who is ok and doesn't have any real strengths. For example put a player like Tello just to run to opponents who can be tired after 70,80 minutes, or guys like Adama and Deulo.
Actually Gijon is playing in 20 mins. and I'll watch Alen, but I think he is much more dangerous than Munir, he can overdribble, try something to crazy, but at least sometimes he can make a Messi-like move and create something.

silvia

i think Munir does highly well at training thats why coaches count on him.
When it comes to real matches, he seems to way too much worried about mistakes think too much and too soft.
Hope some older guys help him.
we need Munir big times anyway.

Barcafan 2304

He has a big opportunity now and will probably get a run of games is imagine, in la liga at least. I don't know, I have my doubts but we will see. I wish him the best and hope he shows he can contribute to the first team.

tikitaka

i think Munir does highly well at training thats why coaches count on him.
When it comes to real matches, he seems to way too much worried about mistakes think too much and too soft.
Hope some older guys help him.
we need Munir big times anyway.

I agree 100%, exactly what I find to be true. There is no way that his performance in training is the same as we see.
he lacks confidence and sometimes looks to me as if is avoiding to be in the box in fear of missing a clear chance and eventually be ruled out
it must be something of this sort... similar to Affelay, he always seemed to have "this club is bigger than me" attitude everytime he is on the pitch.

Neeraj

I didn't think he was very good. "Involved in both goals" - while that might technically be true, giving him credit for a simple 5 yard back-heel, is clutching at straws, I feel. Second goal, yeah okay he managed to square a ball through - again, don't see anything special in that.

He gave away the ball often, passing was poor, didn't show any creativity or vision - basically nothing different from what he has shown in his very limited playing time earlier...I feel because he was somehow connected to the goals, people have the illusion of him having a better game than he actually did..I rate Sandro way higher - comes on, shows drive, missed a sitter but that's okay, can't criticise a young player for just that.

That's just my 5 cents.

BusiTheKing

We had discussion about Adama, Deulofeu, Halilovic and so on, and I do agree with BBZ who was warning about overhyping everyone from La Masia, and some players being one dimensional. But I just don't see why are Munir and Sandro ahead of those mentioned, I don't see what they offer. Maybe I could be wrong but I would rather have a one trick player with speed for example on the bench than player who is ok and doesn't have any real strengths. For example put a player like Tello just to run to opponents who can be tired after 70,80 minutes, or guys like Adama and Deulo.
Actually Gijon is playing in 20 mins. and I'll watch Alen, but I think he is much more dangerous than Munir, he can overdribble, try something to crazy, but at least sometimes he can make a Messi-like move and create something.
Not just more dangerous. A far, far better player in every aspect except maybe finishing. Munir probably has the worst feeling of who's around him I've ever seen in a first team player. He simply can't read the dynamics of the game.

We should've taken those 30 mil or how much Arsenal offered for this kid... for that money and some on top, we coud've bought some decent sub to rely on...

Bran the Greenseer

If he doesn't make it here thats fine in my opinion. Halilovic is coming along fine and hopefully Rafinha will be back to how he was doing before and with that we'll hopefully have 2 players that can deuptize the midfield/RW and hopefully become starter material one day. And of course we can always ust buy players now that the ban is done.

Home of Barca Fans