Munir El Haddadi

Zangash

Banned
Because there were some rumors about loaning him out. Anyway Munir, Adama and Halilovic can't stay in B-team next year - it's in their contracts. So they will either go to A team or they will be sent on loan. Sandro has no such clause, so he can stay in B-team and help A-team when necessary.

Munir situation will depend on Deulofeu - I don't think we'll keep both of them in A team. Also I believe team leadership wants him to have enough minutes, not sit on bench - and that's unlikely behind Trident. If they want him to develop his talent loan is necessity.

So ironically Sandro might have bigger chance to play for A-Team next year, precisely because he's rated not so highly as Munir.

There are also rumors of Samper being sold to Liverpool. Don't listen to what the papers say about our young players. Deulofeu will not be returning next season if Lucho remains coach. He doesn't like wingers (Poor Pedro) and Deulofeu has an apparently cancerous attitude (I don't personally believe this, btw). And there are plenty of opportunities to give Munir minutes if he's part of the first team. Even giving him the minutes Pedro is getting this season would be hugely beneficial, but that would require Pedro to leave first.

Bran the Greenseer

There are also rumors of Samper being sold to Liverpool. Don't listen to what the papers say about our young players. Deulofeu will not be returning next season if Lucho remains coach. He doesn't like wingers (Poor Pedro) and Deulofeu has an apparently cancerous attitude (I don't personally believe this, btw). And there are plenty of opportunities to give Munir minutes if he's part of the first team. Even giving him the minutes Pedro is getting this season would be hugely beneficial, but that would require Pedro to leave first.

Deulofeu on the left would be the same as Neymar imo just not as good, I don't think him being a winger would be that much of a problem. Although I think he might prefer Munir who can play in all three positions and is a goalscorer first and creator second as opposed to Deu.

xavi_the_Boss

So is it true that he has to be promoted?
With Pedro staying and Deulofeu coming back he probably wouldn´t get any playing time at all.
Maybe a loan would be good for him but lucho likes him so he maybe wants him to stay.

khaled_a_d

With Pedro staying and Deulofeu coming back he probably wouldn´t get any playing time at all.
Maybe a loan would be good for him but lucho likes him so he maybe wants him to stay.

He has promotion clause along both Adama & Halilovic . we will see who is gonna stay and who is leaving in summer

reDIOS10

why does Munir have a promotion claue when he has only spent one season with the b team. too many of our players have that for the same year. We really need a good sporting director

JamDav1982

why does Munir have a promotion claue when he has only spent one season with the b team. too many of our players have that for the same year. We really need a good sporting director

He probably demanded it as part of the new contract.

It is difficult for Barca now as their young players are so in demand and being promised first team football and money elsewhere.

The last thing those young players want is to turn down a move to the EPL for example and then spend two years playing for Barca B. Thats why you will see much more of these type of clauses and more and more players going out on loan.

Failure to offer that will just see more players leave from youth/b team level.

sumo

I doubt Deulofeu is going to come back. He'll most likely be sold or loaned out again.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona forward Munir El Haddadi, who hardly entered Luis Enrique’s plans during the second half of the season, could follow in the footsteps of Bojan Krkic and Isaac Cuenca to join Ajax on loan, Dutch daily Elf Voetbal claims.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Sevilla, Celta and Ajax have asked to sign Barcelona B forward Munir (19) on loan, but Barcelona so far don't plan to let him go. [sport]

Zangash

Banned
Sevilla, Celta and Ajax have asked to sign Barcelona B forward Munir (19) on loan, but Barcelona so far don't plan to let him go. [sport]

Sevilla really? So they can bench him for not being good enough? What's the point of a club like that even bothering to ask for our players on loan...?

Zangash

Banned
He should go to Ajax. De Boer will treat him better than Emery.

How does Ajax look on strikers? I'd much prefer him go to a team where he can play consistently and improve, rather than go to a team that demands he improve before he plays. That's what we've been trying with Deulofeu and it has not worked at all.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How does Ajax look on strikers? I'd much prefer him go to a team where he can play consistently and improve, rather than go to a team that demands he improve before he plays. That's what we've been trying with Deulofeu and it has not worked at all.

I too would prefer this. But if he is going to go to a big club then he should go to a club with a manager like De Boer or Martinez who would be happy to develop him.

Southampton or Stoke City would be good clubs too.

Ajax have a lot of their own forward prospects though. Arkadiusz Milik is said to be the best striker to come out of Poland since Lewandowski and some say he is even better than Lewa at the same age.

Home of Barca Fans