Nations League 24/25

Maradona37

Argentina and Spain will be the 2 biggest favorites for the WC.

Can't wait for La Finalissima.
There's a real dearth of absolutely top quality NTs right now. Argentina and Spain are two, and I think Germany can join them with Nagelsmann leading them.

France have outrageous talent in quantity definitely (and in quality too), but they play such negative non-connective football.

I'd be very surprised if the victor isn't one of the three named in my first paragraph.

soul24rage

There's a real dearth of absolutely top quality NTs right now. Argentina and Spain are two, and I think Germany can join them with Nagelsmann leading them.

France have outrageous talent in quantity definitely (and in quality too), but they play such negative non-connective football.

I'd be very surprised if the victor isn't one of the three named in my first paragraph.
The problem with France is that they lack that passing quality and creativity in the middle.

Pogba, with all his flaws, had incredible passing range and can kick off counter attacks really well. Griezmann will solely be missed after his retirement.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

We're actually drawing away in Croatia. They'll win in the second half, though.

I don't generally care about the NT though. Also, as I will be near Glasgow on Tuesday, Ronaldo will be within a 10 mile vicinity of me when Portugal come to Glasgow in a day or two. I feel filthy being that close to him

Here's hoping you get close enough to him to give him a good seagulling. :alveshat:

Maradona37

The problem with France is that they lack that passing quality and creativity in the middle.

Pogba, with all his flaws, had incredible passing range and can kick off counter attacks really well. Griezmann will solely be missed after his retirement.
Yeah that is true. I am far from a fan of Pogba but he can play an incisive pass. I said a while ago that - even though he only really performed well in WC 2018 - they have missed his passing ability hugely. Now they have noone who can open teams up on the counter, as you say, anyone who can play a medium or long pass and get a speedy winger away or isolated with a full-back etc.

Griezmann has been a legend for them. What impresses me about Griezmann is he's a team player til the end - he sacrifices himself for France and has done the same at Atletico sometimes too. It doesn't seem to matter to him if he doesn't boost his stats, he does what is best for the team and follows the manager's instructions (and he is fucking good at this, too).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Siuuuu guys,

2-0 Portugal

and ofc Siunaldo scored also, we have to give credit for the amazing run from Leaodinho before the goal, check the highlights after the match

Poland is really crap, dont know what the Poland coach said to the team but it doesnt work

Home of Barca Fans