Nations League 24/25

MontenegrinCuler

Joselu would be more useful
Indeed. Both are finished, so if De la Fuente wants to play finished strikers Joselu would be the better option than Morata.

Also didn't understand Oyarzabal on LW thing. As expected he was ass the whole game. Meanwhile Baena who is one of the best players in La Liga was sitting on the bench until the last minutes.

Pedro Porro too, awful player. I reckon he was given a chance to prove himself but don't think De la Fuente will give him many more matches to play. Much more better options on RB position.

MontenegrinCuler

Porro normally looks one of Tottenham's better players. Might be one of those where he just plays well for club but not country. Like Ronaldo @Fati_Future_BallonDor :lol: ;)
He wasn't that bad today. Just that I see him wasting too many opportunities to pass the ball forward. Sometimes also makes terrible decisions in the final third. With Carvajal injured, Mingueza should get the RB spot at least until he doesn't drop his form.

Maradona37

He wasn't that bad today. Just that I see him wasting too many opportunities to pass the ball forward. Sometimes also makes terrible decisions in the final third. With Carvajal injured, Mingueza should get the RB spot at least until he doesn't drop his form.
Fair enough, and would concur. Spain have other options at RB.

It would still be good if he can improve his game for the NT though and give them even more choices.

Maradona37

Good to see Angel Gomes get a game after what happened to him a month or so ago. He's doing well now that he's away from the Man U basketcase.

Home of Barca Fans