Nations League 24/25

Maradona37

Had a feeling Austria would win - they're a better team with a better coach. I didn't expect the extent of it, though. Norway are just garbage. They even let us qualify ahead of them for the Euros, that's how bad they are.

MontenegrinCuler

Dk why Koeman keeps embarrassing himself with coaching jobs

Like there's so many better things to do in your life, maybe even for better money

He's an absolute legend as a player, for Barça and for Netherlands

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watched in a pub, really nice atmosphere.

I think we can finally say Germany is back.

EURO showed already that they are probably the second best team in the world.

Nagelsmann did a great job. In WC26 Germany will be on fire.

Maradona37

I was gonna go to the cinema today but can't really be bothered. I might change my mind. Instead, I might watch the game tonight, well late afternoon.

I fully expect Ronaldo to score the winner and if he doesn't I will be surprised.

Also, very disappointed to see the celebrity worshipping of my countrymen in Paisley for this guy's arrival. However, it was mainly kids to be fair.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was gonna go to the cinema today but can't really be bothered. I might change my mind. Instead, I might watch the game tonight, well late afternoon.

I fully expect Ronaldo to score the winner and if he doesn't I will be surprised.

Also, very disappointed to see the celebrity worshipping of my countrymen in Paisley for this guy's arrival. However, it was mainly kids to be fair.

Ronaldo will be in chill-mode today, important matches are waiting for him with Al-Nassr 😇

Home of Barca Fans