Negative Thinking Cules

FC433

So hard not to be pessimistic. I am truly impressed by how we managed to further weaken our squad, and what makes our current situation worse is that we cannot unfortunately measure the financial impact of what we have done reliably.

FC433

Just pulling numbers out of nowhere because I do not feel fascinated to look them up (more of a venting post rather than make a point for a discussion), we got rid of 40m in wages (Griezmann earns less than that probably) while we pay about and at the very least 18m (I would say around 25m) for Braithwaite, Aguero, and potentially Luuk de Jong. Numbers are before taxes. How is that possible?

khaled_a_d

I really respect you [MENTION=20666]FC433[/MENTION] for using this thread to vent and get all the negativity out.
That is what this thread is all about, would have liked it if other members would do the same rather than making every possible thread a "Negative Thinking Cules" thread.
Thank you :worthy:

SeloBarca

I fear we will go bankrupt by next year.
Who the fuck wants to buy shirts with the players we have?
And who wants to go watch games with this shitty team?

MTL_Barca

I fear we will go bankrupt by next year.
Who the fuck wants to buy shirts with the players we have?
And who wants to go watch games with this shitty team?

Can't wait to order my Luuk De Jong shirt, will look amazing on the wall next to the Braithwaite one.

JerseyAddict

Can't wait to order my Luuk De Jong shirt, will look amazing on the wall next to the Braithwaite one.

Imagine kids on training with Braith and Luuk shirts? HAHAHA No way.
Yesterday on the training for 7y olds in my local club there were 8 out od 18 kids with Barca shirts. I predict that until the end of season there will be max 2 with Barca shirts.

Gaudi

If there is no bigger plan we currently can't see, like some master plan from Laporta, this is like Real fan single handedly wants to destroy Barca for decades.

Home of Barca Fans