Nelson Semedo

JamDav1982

There always seems to be a clamour for Semedo to play then excuses given before game when he gets picked.

Hopefully he picks up where left off in last game and training these days is much better at getting players match ready than used to be. Players come back into line ups more immediately than in past.

Nothanks

any other ref would of given his two "tackles" as penalties, the first one he clipped the heel of the attacker, second he pushed the back of attacker as-well i think he was trying to do shoulder to shoulder but it looks bad on replay. commentators even saying it should of been penalty

clemente

Best player today, even after an injury. And it wasn't a penalty, that was a Ronaldo esque dive, that guy was 3x Semedo size and was eating grass as soon as Semedo got close to him

God Serena

any other ref would of given his two "tackles" as penalties, the first one he clipped the heel of the attacker, second he pushed the back of attacker as-well i think he was trying to do shoulder to shoulder but it looks bad on replay. commentators even saying it should of been penalty

First one was a pen, second one, not so much. Speaking practically as a referee myself.

Cule4life

The Culest
Nice to finally have a RB who isn't owned everytime by every half decent winger. I was facepalming so hard when he got no support in attack when he went for his dribbling runs forward.

Home of Barca Fans