Nelson Semedo

khaled_a_d

His end product in attack is woeful, he has the runs and dribbles but rarely able to get something meaningful out of it, also sometimes he ge in a good position and then back from it like he didn't believe he is there. He has the tools to be brilliant on both ends but long way to go and lot of things to work on tbf.
Overall it was a good game for him despite all of that

jairzinho

His first game in over a month is it ?

He still put in a good shift despite not playing for a while.

I’d like to see more of him and Sergi/Dembele on that side.

any other ref would of given his two "tackles" as penalties, the first one he clipped the heel of the attacker, second he pushed the back of attacker as-well i think he was trying to do shoulder to shoulder but it looks bad on replay. commentators even saying it should of been penalty

I'm not sure about the first one. If I'm not wrong, the second tackle is shoulder scuffle. I think, both of them are not penalties.

Horatio

You're welcome
Been a fan of him since the first day at Barca. Plays with passion. Hope he develops further with time.

Danic

I told from the beginning that he will be our future rb. Too bad he was injured the last month.
Roberto lacks the physical skills for this position and will never ger them.
Its easier for semedo to improve in the offense.

serghei

Good RB as it is, but he has the potential to be one of the best in a short period of time. In that video above, 75% of his runs were amazing, and then the last 15% were pretty uninspired follow-ups, granted that he really didn't have many options to pass to considering we played with many men back.

That's a solid performance after a month off. Nothing brilliant or anything, but he did help the team several times. Was maybe a bit lucky not to have made a pen, but Dzeko didn't get it because he milked it like crazy. But there's contact so it could have been given by a more strict ref.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He wasn't that good but considering it's his first match since injury it was a positive performance.

Horatio

You're welcome
He was pretty solid. Had easy time bringing the ball forward. Also contributed defensively.

Last edited:

serghei

He was pretty solid. Had easy time bringing the ball forward. Also contributed defensively.

Yea. I agree. It was his first game after a big break, it would've been impossible for him to have a perfect game. He did better than expected imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Need to improve his end product although Suarez also need to get his ass in the penalty box instead of standing outside making it easier for Semedo or even Roberto when he's playing RB. He's a striker ffs.

So many times he's in no man's land far behind thinking he's Messi.

xXKonan

Need to improve his end product although Suarez also need to get his ass in the penalty box instead of standing outside making it easier for Semedo or even Roberto when he's playing RB. He's a striker ffs.

So many times he's in no man's land far behind thinking he's Messi.
Suarez in a nutshell.

and the funny thing is he gets mad when he doesn't get the ball even though he's in a terrible position due to his own making. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans