Nelson Semedo

God Serena

Had a good performance. I'm happy to see him finally stepping up. Giving Roberto the opportunity to play higher up helps us a lot.

Calidad

Very good performance. One of the few positives from the game. Will probably get benched on the weekend though knowing Valverde.

snowy

Excellent signing this one! Good chem with Roberto too. Roberto blocks the refs view and he makes the tackles hehe

Devils

He can be a very stylish player.

He still made a few mistakes today, but overall very positive performance. Hopefully he keeps building on that.

clemente

He always performs well, nothing new. Played too good so probably will get benched for the next month for whatever the fuck reason.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He needs to start. He's mending his poor offensive contribution by simply being more risky and not being so hesistant on the ball which seems to be more of the reason why he was so uninspiring on the offensive end because he certainly has the ability. Maybe the time off gave him time to reevaluate his game, on top of the fact he may now begin to feel settled into the club.

Can't wait to see more from him.

serghei

I liked his offensive game. Had quite a few runs off the ball and on the ball, but a lot of time he found out that he was the most advanced man. Was hilarious once when he went on the run and there was no one around him, everyone was behind him, including Suarez.

FinBarcelonafan

I liked his offensive game. Had quite a few runs off the ball and on the ball, but a lot of time he found out that he was the most advanced man. Was hilarious once when he went on the run and there was no one around him, everyone was behind him, including Suarez.

Exactly. He is making some good runs but everyone else is missing from the right side. Mission impossible for him. He needs some support..

Home of Barca Fans