Nelson Semedo

serghei

Amazing. Would not trade him for any RB in the world, not Kimmich or Carvajal. Growing in confidence offensively too, he wins so many dribbles and 1v1 situations defensively and offensively. His athleticism and pace helps him dominate but it's the intelligence and comfort on the ball in every situation that truly sets him apart. He uses his speed better than the dumbass sprint merchant Bellerin could ever dream of.

I love this guy, wanted him since the very beginning and he's validating that desire 10x over. So great to bet on a player like that and have it pay off massively and see him succeed here. Here's to a long and great career. I want us badly to win trophies for the great young rising guys we have on the team (Dembele, Semedo, Umtiti, Aleña) and have them taste the success that their predecessors lived.

Yea. We're a CM and a new young striker away from having a new backbone to the team, to really put Messi in a good spot come the last period of his career.

clemente

Flawless once again, I love you Arsene so much for not seilling Bellerin <3, right back from weakness of the team to one of the strongest positions just like that.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He did plenty in attack. Awesome through balls for Deulofeu and Vidal, the run to win the penalty, a one-two and amazing run across the midfield in the 1st half, multiple dribbles, etc. He also knows exactly how to time his contributions and when to bomb up. He always seems to help our forward progress and transition, which is the fundamental necessity for a good attacking RB.

Givenchy

I'm suprised we got him for the price we did with seemingly no competition from other clubs, United were in for him aswell iirc. exactly the player we needed, didnt expect him to adapt so quickly, i think hes the real deal

xXKonan

I'm suprised we got him for the price we did with seemingly no competition from other clubs, United were in for him aswell iirc. exactly the player we needed, didnt expect him to adapt so quickly, i think hes the real deal
Bayern were also linked with him during March as a possible Lahm replacement but they decided to stick with Kimmich instead. City were apparently linked with him at some point but they decided on Walker instead. United surprised me that they didn't push hard enough for him since all they have in the RB spot is Valencia who's 32 years old.

But good for us though that we managed to snatch him up.

xXKonan

I also read that Fernando Santos who's the manager of the Portugal national team was at the Camp Nou to watch Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans