Nelson Semedo

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Those two losses were against Real though so no really much to go on.

But the way Vidal and Roberto got decimated by RM, with the former being targeted more than anyone I've ever seen for Barca, lends credence to the notion that we actually are Semedo-dependent already and that we struggle without him. We may not have won those games with Semedo but I'm 100% sure we would've done a lot less poorly or got caught out as much. I'm also sure the scoreline would've been markedly different, as they directly got goals and free chances from Vidal's shocking defense.

KingLeo10

i got 16/17 vibes from today's game and sure enough roberto playing as RB was one of the central reasons for that. I would be extremely curious to see the passing map against juve verus the one for today. Semedo is a good RB, with potential to be a great one, but more importantly he is natural RB and knows where to position himself and which runs to make. That has a domino effect on the team, including messi, rakitic, and pique.

JamDav1982

i got 16/17 vibes from today's game and sure enough roberto playing as RB was one of the central reasons for that. I would be extremely curious to see the passing map against juve verus the one for today. Semedo is a good RB, with potential to be a great one, but more importantly he is natural RB and knows where to position himself and which runs to make. That has a domino effect on the team, including messi, rakitic, and pique.

Roberto was far from one of the worst players today and set up equaliser.

JamDav1982

But the way Vidal and Roberto got decimated by RM, with the former being targeted more than anyone I've ever seen for Barca, lends credence to the notion that we actually are Semedo-dependent already and that we struggle without him. We may not have won those games with Semedo but I'm 100% sure we would've done a lot less poorly or got caught out as much. I'm also sure the scoreline would've been markedly different, as they directly got goals and free chances from Vidal's shocking defense.

Vidal isnt good enough and those game v Real should be written off really. So much was off in those games.

Semedo would have done better than them he is the best RB but there was far more than that wrong in those games.

Xaviniesta

There's something wrong with his thumbs

DKBti9KWkAEe4zM.jpg

Nothanks

nah it's too early
for him to be #1 we need to see:

1) if it's just form
2) how he holds up in final stages of tournaments aka big pressure games
3) how he does against real madrid
4) if he falls out of form and is in a bad spell IF he can carry himself out of it mentally.

we wont find these answers in just two months of la liga

Home of Barca Fans