Nelson Semedo

Windhook

Ah , the age old TROLL card .... he'd already explained himself incidentally ..

He edited his post to the NEVERMIND card after my comment. Xaviniesta's original post was in a way "Well, Semedo didn't impress, just 1-2 good passes".

Don't blame me. I never comment on Barca players without watching their full performance.

Xaviniesta

He edited his post to the NEVERMIND card after my comment. Xaviniesta's original post was in a way "Well, Semedo didn't impress, just 1-2 good passes".

Don't blame me. I never comment on Barca players without watching their full performance.
I didn't say that, I said he didn't do much in ATTACK against Eibar, quit your bs

BBZ8800

Currently our top3 performers are:
1. Goat Messi
2. God Paulinho
3. and Semedo

We need some Goatishly or Godly nickname starting with G for him also.

Windhook

I didn't say that, I said he didn't do much in ATTACK against Eibar, quit your bs

Sorry, but you are bs here. Again you are saying Semedo didn't do much in ATTACK and completely forgot that the first goal was from penalty, which was a foul on Semedo. Even the slightest reason for him to be ineffective in this match was purely on Deulofeu's bad passes and lost balls.

Wick

[MENTION=19224]raki[/MENTION] will still maintain his stance on Semedo as an overrated player from the putrid portuguese league.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans