Neto

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I say fuck both of them and start Pena.
Worst case: we conceded every shot on target

Honestly both of them work for me. The guy is on the verge of being one the best paid players on the team while having the authority in the club to keep his GK coach. Selling him another club next summer or even this winter should be a priority.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Honestly both of them work for me. The guy is on the verge of being one the best paid players on the team while having the authority in the club to keep his GK coach. Selling him another club next summer or even this winter should be a priority.

both Pena and Tenas are short goalkeepers. We really just need to bring in a big cunt and be done with it

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Honeslty doesn't matter as long as Mats isn't our first GK. The standard of replacing him is literally being able to stop shots aimed straight at the GK.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honeslty doesn't matter as long as Mats isn't our first GK. The standard of replacing him is literally being able to stop shots aimed straight at the GK.

You seriously rate Neto above Ter Stegen?

They both seem almost equally unreliable to me.

Windhook

We have two poor goalkeepers. I would love to see Xavi giving shots to Inaki Pena or the taller Lazar Carevic instead of those two clowns.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
You seriously rate Neto above Ter Stegen?

They both seem almost equally unreliable to me.

The sample size is really small of Neto and I honestly can't remember a disasterclass of him that's is even remotely close that what Mats showed us the past 2 years. Just check my previous post here , the only thing you need to do to be a better GK for Barca is stop shots aimed straight at you.

This is not me "rating" Neto but this is the current state of Mats. Another decent GK is also fine by me it doesn't have to be specifically Neto.

iniestaGOAT

The sample size is really small of Neto and I honestly can't remember a disasterclass of him that's is even remotely close that what Mats showed us the past 2 years. Just check my previous post here , the only thing you need to do to be a better GK for Barca is stop shots aimed straight at you.

This is not me "rating" Neto but this is the current state of Mats. Another decent GK is also fine by me it doesn't have to be specifically Neto.

The sample size is small but he is as bad as ter clown both choke under pressure.

raedkuwait

He can try but he doesnt have any leverage or threat to club to leave.

They would gladly sell him while City were waiting for MATS if Barca would let him go.

Hahaha city waiting for Mats my ass, only the garbage
Is waiting for Mats if he leaves, no way any club
Would take this trash keeper ever.

Home of Barca Fans