Neto

serghei

He was shaky as fuck, don't feel safe with him at all... Got Stegen vibes all game long...

Yea, but part of it was us passing to him too dam often. Shot stopping was good on the night for him, Bilbao had 7 shots on target and some required good saves.

Raketa10

Absolutely horrible yesterday. Neto was the main reason why Bilbao was able to press us continuously. He can't even make a simple pass. Why the fuck didn't we sell him when we had a chance?

Yea, but part of it was us passing to him too dam often. Shot stopping was good on the night for him, Bilbao had 7 shots on target and some required good saves.

That's how we play since Cruyff era. Our GK is basically our third CB. That's the main reason why Neto isn't a good fit. He simply doesn't know how to pass the ball. We desperately need Mats back ASAP.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

IIRC yesterday was nothing that didn't happen to MAtS already. I remember at least 2 games against Bilbao where they pressed us as high and defence including MAtS looked as shaky as yesterday. We need a solution against that as it isn't surprising anymore that Bilbao plays like that against Barca.

serghei

IIRC yesterday was nothing that didn't happen to MAtS already. I remember at least 2 games against Bilbao where they pressed us as high and defence including MAtS looked as shaky as yesterday. We need a solution against that as it isn't surprising anymore that Bilbao plays like that against Barca.

Spot on.

JamDav1982

MATS is undoubtedly better on the ball than Neto and a far better GK over all bit for both this tactic of passing ball back to them to make pass to attacking players is ridiculous.

It means the defence and midfield are not doing their job.

Against Bayern it was worst have ever seen it and got to point would have been better just punting ball up park as far as could or out the pitch then poiting fingers at the midfield to sort it out.

It is unfair pressure to put on any GK.

Messi983

Probably nothing will happen but some rumours Emery wants Neto at Villarreal. Barca wants 15m while they would like to include Asenjo in the deal. If we can get money + Asenjo (on a short 2-3 year contract and lower wages) wouldn't be a bad deal imo.

Devils

Neto wants to leave Bar?a in this transfer market. Bar?a are trying to sell him to Villarreal. Bar?a want no less than 8M for him. However, Villarreal will have to release Sergio Asenjo first. Koeman prefers to keep him. I?aki Pe?a would be the second goalkeeper [sport]

Porque

Neto wants to leave Bar?a in this transfer market. Bar?a are trying to sell him to Villarreal. Bar?a want no less than 8M for him. However, Villarreal will have to release Sergio Asenjo first. Koeman prefers to keep him. I?aki Pe?a would be the second goalkeeper [sport]

Are we trying our best to give Koeman the worst squad possible?

Home of Barca Fans