Neto

MTL_Barca

Are we trying our best to give Koeman the worst squad possible?

I mean what would keeping Neto change there? He isn't any better than ter Stegen and won't play much anyway.

Always thought it's kinda unnecessary luxury to keep these expensive 2nd keepers around and especially now that is something i'd try to avoid so i would be fine to just get whatever decent cheap keeper or give the chance to a young player.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's been a disastrous signing, 8M would be a fantastic piece of business considering Inaki is better, a cantera player & at far less a salary as an alternate

khaled_a_d

Are we trying our best to give Koeman the worst squad possible?

Yes, most likely.
The players we sell are useful, and that is why someone wants to get them.
But at the end of the day, they have no future here and they may not be useful for long, so it is time to sell now.

Sell Ter Clown instead.

He should be next. Let's hope Emerson impresses with Spurs and they want some extra Barca DNA to replace Lloris :lol:

serghei

He should be next. Let's hope Emerson impresses with Spurs and they want some extra Barca DNA to replace Lloris :lol:

One look at his reactions on crosses and they move on. Can you imagine this guy in EPL with 10-15 dangerous crosses flying past his head? :lol:

serghei

I think he will do great.
Let's see him in EPL next season to end that debate all for once. :koeman:

If he does great in PL I'm prepared to believe we have a ghost in the locker-rooms at Barcelona fucking up players' mentality.

No EPL team will touch him, let's be serious here. It's back to Germany or most likely he stays at Barcelona. The funny part is Monchengladbach his ex-team has Yann Sommer who's a better keeper than him by a good margin.

Last edited:

Neeraj

It's a weird case with Stegen, don't recall anyone stay here for this long and continuously get worse every single season. Let's be honest, he wasn't anywhere near this bad in his first season. Then he somehow just got worse each and every season, like clockwork. Now it seems that he's basically lost everything, not just crosses, but stopping shots, distribution...all of it.

As for Neto leaving, I'd rather he didn't, but knowing that MATS will start every game irrespective, guess the 8M will be useful now. Maybe with that money we wouldn't need to have Depay performing on La Rambla hacking copies of his Barca themed rap album.

Last edited:

jamrock

I understand why he wants to leave, he is just yet another Bartomeu signing we will be stuck with, his signing was only done to balance the books.

Bartomeu has been kicking the can down the road for years when you think about it.

But he is a solid keep that can start for a decent team out there.

Messi983

More rumours.

One coming from Sport about a possible loan swap Neto-Alfonso Pedraza. I doubt it as Pedraza is still pretty important for Emery.

And another speculation from De Telegraaf/Mike Verweij (tier 1 source for Ajax) about a possible three teams deal - Neto to Villarreal, Onana to Barcelona, Asenjo to Ajax. This would be great but it's very unlikely imo. We'll see if something will happen in next 10 hours.

raedkuwait

Neto is worse than MATS and wants to leave of course they will try to cash in.

There is no keeper in any league worse than Mats.
Mats is bad at being a keeper, and what's worse
Is he is totally fucked up in his mind, a total
Loser in his mind, and u can see that clearly in
His eyes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Will people still be mocked if we suggest Neto to be our starter ? Fairly certain he would have saved at least 1 of those 3 goals.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Will people still be mocked if we suggest Neto to be our starter ? Fairly certain he would have saved at least 1 of those 3 goals.

I say fuck both of them and start Pena.
Worst case: we conceded every shot on target

Home of Barca Fans