New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

I think that shirt with the city is used as a pre-match warm-up shirt, the players use those plain light blue shirts in training. I never understood the need for a pre-match shirt. :facepalm:

Agri

I have bought the the new home jersey without the Qatar Airways logo, and without the Unicef logo on the back in Oslo. The shop said that Nike had done something wrong under the production... or something. They had no idea the kit without the ad was requested among the fans. The kit pure beauty.

Jurij

I have bought the the new home jersey without the Qatar Airways logo, and without the Unicef logo on the back in Oslo. The shop said that Nike had done something wrong under the production... or something. They had no idea the kit without the ad was requested among the fans. The kit pure beauty.

I have bought one in Denmark too. From mmsport, online. Can I get another one anywhere? I really LOVE mine! It's awesome. But I want the away one without logo too.

slvtn

Does anyone know where I could find a 2009 shirt? Preferably with Xavi on the back but if not I'd want it blank. I've checked ebay but couldn't find anything really, and what I did find wasn't Large. I'm cool with either legit or fake jerseys tbh, I just really want a 09 shirt. I outgrew mine and had to "donate" it to my brother.

Ebay is your best bet. On our German ebay site there are usually some older shirts, mostly in larger sizes. Good luck!

slvtn

I didn't like them. Not that they looked bad at all (except like being drawed by a 3 year old), but they didn't suit the kit design.

E

El Patrón

We're not going to use this font during the season, right? They look rubbish. No offence to the kid who designed them, but it's doesn't suit the kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans