New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
12 euros sounds about right
I'm sorry but anyone not choosing Charmander is not in their right mind
But the first 2 gyms are Rock and Water :pep:

+ Squirtle/Blastoise are superior to most.

Edit:
I just started up Pokémon red and I have a Charizard at level 54.
Also level 71 Kabutotops, level 50 Zapdos, 36 Dugtrio, 21 Vileplume (probably for "cut"), and a level 50 Haunter... 10 hours played, 8 badges..

Anyway I'll start a new one with Squirtle.

Last edited:

Gilberto

Lol! Ofcourse I played Red before, but I hadn't played Firered untill recently and gave it a try. Red has that oldschool feel and stuff but FireRed is a very good improvement. I downloaded a gameboy emulator for my phone so I always have Pokemon with me ;) Anyway, I picked Charmander and completed thegame in no time.

Galning

12 euros sounds about right

But the first 2 gyms are Rock and Water :pep:

+ Squirtle/Blastoise are superior to most.

Edit:
I just started up Pokémon red and I have a Charizard at level 54.
Also level 71 Kabutotops, level 50 Zapdos, 36 Dugtrio, 21 Vileplume (probably for "cut"), and a level 50 Haunter... 10 hours played, 8 badges..

Anyway I'll start a new one with Squirtle.

No Mew? Noob.

Gilberto

Yesterday at football practice there were lots of guys wearing a barca jersey :D
Barca gaining fans everywhere!

PaCmAn

The thing I don't like is the numbers on the back of the shirts, looks like some kids have drawn them on

The numbers were designed by a girl with Down's syndrome, Just a one off for that gamper game. Shirts are being auctioned on eBay.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Lol! Ofcourse I played Red before, but I hadn't played Firered untill recently and gave it a try. Red has that oldschool feel and stuff but FireRed is a very good improvement. I downloaded a gameboy emulator for my phone so I always have Pokemon with me ;) Anyway, I picked Charmander and completed thegame in no time.
The most annoying things with the original games are the 20 item limitation and that you can't use the bike by just pressing a button. Realistically the other games are better, atleast Silver and Gold, but I like the original pokemon the best.
No Mew? Noob.
I didn't glitch cheat :p

slvtn

14er-Adidas-inspired-Estro-13-Trikotsatz.jpg

Just imagine what if... These would look good.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Adidas stripes, NEVER. That ruins practically every Adidas kit, it's just too much in sight. I am fine with manufacturer's logo etc, but entire sleeves, shorts etc with 3 broad stripes on the full length, awful. Just awful.

Gilberto

I like the adidas stripes on my Argentina kit... For me it depends on the kit. As long as the stripes are not too present I don't mind them.

MacMessi

I really like the new kits but it pains me to see sponsorship other than UNICEF on the front, they could've at least gone for a Catalan company, but money talks I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans