New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:rolleyes: That's St. George's Cross; it's in the Barcelona Flag and Coat of Arms and in the Club's crest.

I know, and I suppose that's because of the English origin of some of the folks that founded our club? Still don't like the English flag design.

XaviMessiGirl

It's fake. That was for December 28, which is basically April Fools' Day in Spain. At least that's what Barcastuff said. Also it looks too much like Inter Milan's 2007-2008 Away kit for my liking.

That Inter shirt was nice though. But somehow it doesn't look the same in a Barca version. Maybe it's just the Qatar stuff.

ebc_99

I know, and I suppose that's because of the English origin of some of the folks that founded our club? Still don't like the English flag design.

St George was born in Palestine and was a soldier in the Roman army, nothing to do with England except that they chose him as their patron saint and his cross as their flag and there is no record of him ever having set foot on English soil. The flag dates back to the crusades and has been adopted by other cities and nations such as Barcelona, Milan, Aragon, Genoa and Malta. But as it is white there is no way Barca will have it as a shirt.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
They should have a blast from the past, like if they run out of ideas just print a golden oldie. But i will refuse to buy any shirts as long as it stands Qatar on them.

maybe 2005-2006 or 2009-2010 shirts!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
They should have a blast from the past, like if they run out of ideas just print a golden oldie. But i will refuse to buy any shirts as long as it stands Qatar on them.

maybe 2005-2006 or 2009-2010 shirts!

I already have those! Still want 2005-2006 away, 2004-2005 away and maybe some older ones from the 80s and 90s.

@FCBarca: great idea, sleeveless would also suit these kits very well :)

Agri

1908376_619842828088187_1393393664_n.jpg

At least no gradation style. But why is the qatar logo always WHITE?!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The home kit looks like a worse copy of the 13/14 kit. Why do they even bother to change it? Don't like the senyera triangle design around the collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans