New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvtn

Just found this on facebook and like it, minus the collar and of course the Qatar logo. There's still no need to copy kits that are just a few years old.

1912331_366408906834814_340484084_n.jpg

L

linetty

Just found this on facebook and like it, minus the collar and of course the Qatar logo. There's still no need to copy kits that are just a few years old.
Does not matter if it's copied...it is awesome and I wouldn't mind if it was the official one(without the collar though). Better this than something similar to the last season ones.

mouseinthehouse

I really like that kit, the collar doesnt really bother me too much it gives it a different look.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Isn't that the same template as United's kit this year? NIKE! Y U NO HAVE ORIGINAL IDEAS!?!? :lol:

That said, that kit is pure awesome, minus the polo collar of course.

And the Qatar logo is yellow rather than white. Yay!

F

Flavia

Isn't that the same template as United's kit this year? NIKE! Y U NO HAVE ORIGINAL IDEAS!?!? :lol:

That said, that kit is pure awesome, minus the polo collar of course.

And the Qatar logo is yellow rather than white. Yay!

This seems fan-made. The probable kits for next season are these:

28s9fth.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

This is not real. Someone photoshopped the French NT 11/12 jersey.

france-11-12-nike-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

Last edited:
L

linetty

This season's away shirt is Barcelona's most sold shirt in the history. No shirt from any sports club in the world has sold more. [via el9]

XaviMessiGirl

Anyone know if http://www.Classicfootballshirts.co.uk/ is a trust worthy site? They have a lot of retro jerseys I would love to pickup.

I've never used them but I know people who have, they're reliable. Just pay close attention to the description of the condition of the shirt you're interested in, occasionally there's one that's not in great condition, but they're very transparent about it.

One day I want to buy the centenary shirt from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans