New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçAjax8

@XaviMessiGirl & Luftstalag14

Thank you both :thumbsup2:
I also want the Centenary & 2008-2009 Home jersey. I've found people on ebay with the Guardiola4 nameset for the Centenary jersey

Egert

Estonian Culé
Found this. Possibly 14-15 kit.
15q9mir.jpg

I

instinct

Found this. Possibly 14-15 kit.
15q9mir.jpg

Hm, don't like it that much..the 12/13 kit was the best, we should bring this back.

Is there any chance that the black kit could be our 2nd kit next season?

L

linetty

It's very nice but the material looks kind of weird.

The 12/13 kit was the worst ever IMO. The gradient was just disgusting and the away one was horrible.

The shirt above as the first kit and the all-black one as the away kit is my wish for next season. Senyera can be 3rd.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Really wanted to buy that Senyera kit but I cannot stomach Qatar on the front of our kits...gonna have to keep waiting

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I also want the Centenary & 2008-2009 Home jersey. I've found people on ebay with the Guardiola4 nameset for the Centenary jersey

Yeah, I bought my centenary kit in Barcelona this past summer and ordered the Guardiola nameset from ebay as well...Yet to have it ironed on yet though, guess I'm not alone in this wish

Alarcón

Really wanted to buy that Senyera kit but I cannot stomach Qatar on the front of our kits...gonna have to keep waiting

Felt the same way but I bought it anyway - maybe there's a way to take Qatar off, that would be the best shirt ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans