New 2014-2015 kits

raskolnikov

No it's not that.

I can swear it was horizontal stripes but it was a looong time ago. The photo was black & white

image_17344.jpg

20's?

L

linetty

Nope. The design was similar to those rumoured for next season. I can bet I even posted the photo on here but I can't find it now.

F

Flavia

Nope. The design was similar to those rumoured for next season. I can bet I even posted the photo on here but I can't find it now.

The club never used horizontal stripes before. You must be confusing it with another club.

Leo_Messi

Out of all of those shirts I prefer the shirts from the 1950's, 1960's (home shirt) and 1970's (home shirt). Simple yet stylish. The club should retain that design always. The home shirts used during the 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 seasons were similar to those and great too along with last season's home shirt. The current home shirt is great too. Maybe the best of the lot.

Some really ugly shirts down the road as well though.:lol:

Next season's home shirt is a crime in comparison though. Simple as that.

L

linetty

The club never used horizontal stripes before. You must be confusing it with another club.
Lel, maybe it was only a dream. But I still get a feeling the photo was even posted on here. Maybe someone can help out?

F

Flavia

Lel, maybe it was only a dream. But I still get a feeling the photo was even posted on here. Maybe someone can help out?

You definitely dreamed, then. Horizontal stripes never happened before.

frog-fcb

I just wonder if a soci will take legal action against it i think it says in club rules about vertical.stripes. but in any case it will.be bartomeus parting shot for the club

F

Flavia

B812gWtIEAAAFwD.png:large

It's looking like a 2nd division team from brazil, who wear similar colors, and horizontal stripes :puke:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It looks pretty authentic for a fan rendition :lol: Different from the usual sloppy photoshop job.

Kit looks ugly enough as is, red shorts would make it 10x worse.

L

linetty

Not the worst of things that could have happend to this kit though... I try to look at the bright side of things but I keep failing.

Well, I'll have to get used to it...

Leo_Messi

Not the worst of things that could have happend to this kit though... I try to look at the bright side of things but I keep failing.

Well, I'll have to get used to it...

No, the shirts could have been all white or pink but you are clutching at straws here. It's definitely unacceptable. Not to say ugly.

Home of Barca Fans