New 2014-2015 kits

F

Flavia

jBmyFaV.png

I'm not sure it looks any better with red shorts.

L

linetty

Maybe it doesn't look any better with red shorts but red shorts are cool :p

fc-barcelona-2011-champions-league-final-winners-photo.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh come on, you can hardly judge it from a FIFA mod. :rofl1:

It's still bad. But it won't be as bad as the above.

F

Flavia

Some friends of mine are already making jokes, saying Barça was jealous of fortaleza's kit(a 2nd division team here in brazil) so much, it got one that looks like it:

image10.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh come on, you can hardly judge it from a FIFA mod. :rofl1:

It's still bad. But it won't be as bad as the above.

It is actually closer than you think, I think.

By the way I think the samples shown by Sport is not the finished product, as most of the knock-offs and renditions that I saw have the last stripe/band near the bottom of the jersey being red, not blue.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
it's still a professional looking kit but it's just unrecognisable as barca. if they wanted something different i'd have brough back dark blue into the colour scheme like the centenary kit.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
it's still a professional looking kit but it's just unrecognisable as barca. if they wanted something different i'd have brough back dark blue into the colour scheme like the centenary kit.

Agreed. It looks nice and all, but it's just not Barca.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
With that shit design next year, I have to get a jersey for this season. Please give a heads up in this thread if you find a good offer or clearance anywhere.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It really hurts. I do not know why some people come up with such ideas and it is unbelievable that much more people approve such bullshit. I think it is sad.

Home of Barca Fans