New 2014-2015 kits

Icarium

Lifestealer
it's still a professional looking kit but it's just unrecognisable as barca. if they wanted something different i'd have brough back dark blue into the colour scheme like the centenary kit.

I don't know, it feels like a second division team jersey to me. Maybe the official design will change my mind.

Culeinho

Itll be worse. Its a f**ing disgrace. I honestly cannot believe theyre gonna do this. I presume its a joke. Its absolutely ridiculous. I honestly thought theyd never top that disgusting diarrhoea away kit from 2 seasons or so back but then they do this and basically change our identity. I hate this board. Theyve ruined everything, even the shirts. God I hate them :)

I

instinct

Why does the board approve the design and not the socios?

Such a disaster would not happen, if socios had a veto.

L

linetty

I heard Faus saying Barcelona are renegotiating the deal with Nike for a raise? Poor call. We most certainly still won't get half the money Man Utd gets from adidas and our shirt will keep being desecrated.

F

Flavia

B9Ld54EIQAA5scx.jpg

B9Ld59WIMAMcgkt.jpg

This is not Barça.

Freddy-Krueger-psd30698.png

L

linetty

It's not Barca but it's not THAT bad. I'm starting to deal with it as the time passes.

This font got boring though, should be changed

F

Flavia

It is THAT bad, because it just throws 116 years of tradition in the gutter. In the name of shirt sales. It won't be long until we have a white away shirt, at this rate. "it will be different, and it will sell".

Kohe321

It definitely looks better when it's "worn" on someone (this case something), than just laid out flat like on the first photos. The end of the stripes do not end so abrubtly and it looks more harmonious.

That said, I agree that it's "not Barca" and I'm against it, but I can live with it for one season before we change back.

L

linetty

it's "not Barca" and I'm against it, but I guess I can live with it for one season before we change back.
That's my point.

It tarnishes our entire history but there's nothing we can do about it and crying over it doesn't do any good. I try to learn to live with it, to accept it because there's no going back.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It is THAT bad, because it just throws 116 years of tradition in the gutter. In the name of shirt sales. It won't be long until we have a white away shirt, at this rate. "it will be different, and it will sell".

The board, especially a new one, would never approve that. They aren't that stupid.

We better win some serious silverware in next season's kit. It'd make it more acceptable.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
B9Ld54EIQAA5scx.jpg

B9Ld59WIMAMcgkt.jpg

This is not Barça.

The stripes are better spaced in this than in the previous mockups. Looks okay. Still not traditional Barca. But okay. The same lettering though. We've been due for a change in the lettering. It's been the same for the past 3 seasons.

Home of Barca Fans