New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, the board has to approve Nike's "design".

They could have told them to fuck off and come with a new one, but they liked it and approved it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't remember if it was Nike or Barça but yes they were asked to change their kit to avoid ressemblance with ours.. ballsy, and arrogant move too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Right... it's just a coincidence our kit for next season is just like Llagostera's. Nike being out of better ideas had nothing to do with that.

2015-02-22_LLAGOSTERAvsFCBB_07.v1424630021.JPG

You have to admit that it is kind of hard to come up with an entirely new design every season for vertical blaugrana stripes. I'm not trying to justify Nike. However, you have to blame the board for this. Nike, like all other kit manufacturers, present multiple designs and the board picks the one they like best.

F

Flavia

Well, the board has to approve Nike's "design".

They could have told them to fuck off and come with a new one, but they liked it and approved it.

The rumor is Barto approved that alone, and some members, like Freixa, revolted. But now it's done, and we'll be wearing llagostera's shirt after a treble.

You have to admit that it is kind of hard to come up with an entirely new design every season for vertical blaugrana stripes. I'm not trying to justify Nike. However, you have to blame the board for this. Nike, like all other kit manufacturers, present multiple designs and the board picks the one they like best.

I do blame the board 1st.

xavi_the_Boss

Right... it's just a coincidence our kit for next season is just like Llagostera's. Nike being out of better ideas had nothing to do with that.

Yeah i guess they just looked at the kit from a 2nd Division side and liked it that much that they decided Barcas kit should look the same.:lol:

DonAK

The rumor is Barto approved that alone, and some members, like Freixa, revolted. But now it's done, and we'll be wearing llagostera's shirt after a treble.

Interesting. I didn't know that, or hear that rumour. Frexia was also the one who pressured Bart into announcing that he'll hold elections with the help of other board members. There's also many rumours that Frexia will stand himself in the elections.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Ah well, the best we can hope for is for the team to make the hoops legendary by winning silverware in them.

DonAK

There's only one other Barca fan in my close family. His birthday is coming up soon. I'm thinking of buying this season's home kit(he got the away one) for him with Douglas.

What do you guys say? :lol:

F

Flavia

Yeah i guess they just looked at the kit from a 2nd Division side and liked it that much that they decided Barcas kit should look the same.:lol:

They knew about Llagostera's kit, or they wouldn't had asked them to change their jersey this season. Barça B played them last season too. If you want to keep thinking it was a "coincidence", suit yourself.

JamDav1982

They knew about Llagostera's kit, or they wouldn't had asked them to change their jersey this season. Barça B played them last season too. If you want to keep thinking it was a "coincidence", suit yourself.

What motivation would there be for them to copy that kit?

King5Puyi

There's only one other Barca fan in my close family. His birthday is coming up soon. I'm thinking of buying this season's home kit(he got the away one) for him with Douglas.

If he has the humour sense, then go for it. If not, last kit Xavi' donned is a great gift.

ceefoo

Don't buy the new home jersey. We don't want to encourage them. :shakeshead:

Get him the 'classic' legendary Chygrynskiy jersey instead. It will be a collectors item in years to come for sure. :unsure:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Let's not try and justify everything this board or barça in general does! They did copy another team's jersey, no matter how you look at it, even long before the kits became officials, just from the leaks there were many memes and talks about LLagostera having the same one, and they didn't change it, but ofc took the condescending route of asking the others to change their usual jersey to please us because "we are barça".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans