New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a win-win for both boards and a lose-lose for both clubs i guess. I don't care if it sells well either. Or that it's nowhere explicitly written that the stripes have to be vertical. It's always been this way. Until now.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
its a win-win for both boards and a lose-lose for both clubs i guess. I don't care if it sells well either. Or that it's nowhere explicitly written that the stripes have to be vertical. It's always been this way. Until now.

Actually isn't it written in the first ever club 'rules' (or whatever you want to call it) that the stripes should be vertical. I'll find it in a second.

pacp_96

Here we go:

losdeportes.jpg

Translation:

“It was decided the colors this society will use will be dark blue and scarlet with perpendicular stripes on the chest, along Barcelona’s crest.”

pacp_96

Yes but they decided that the perpendicular orientation that would be used is vertical stripes which was good enough for 115 years. The change has broken the spirit of that statement even if not technically speaking.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I remember we used a special kit with writing "més" on it a while back. If they wanted a change that'd have been nice (with different colours).

so its not written down... :mou:

btw weird "news" the father of french prime minister manuel valls is the guy who composed the theme (not the lyrics) of the barça anthem :lol:

dumbass polemic in france about him attending the UCL final :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans