New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mine came in from Nike today and it's even more beautiful in person! Now I wait for the nameset to become available from uni-sport so I can order it and the LFP patch.

o4fFZ9l

Your picture doesn't show, let me repost it for you.

Yours is the authentic (player issue) version, nice! I finally saw our home jersey in person today at my local Nike Store, not bad, much better than I thought.

o4fFZ9l.jpg

Caps

Possibly dumb question- but where can I buy football kits (real, not knock offs obviously)- but from older seasons? say from 2007 up to now?

Hoidy10

What other versions are there? And what are the differences?

The player issue is the most expensive shirt. It has the air holes through the top and side. It is also tighter fit.

The other options available are the replica jersey which is the most common one people will buy. This is a regular fit and a different material but the shirt that most people will get.

Nike have recently brought out a "Stadium shirt" which is a cheaper version yet again for all of there big teams. These are usually around €20-25 cheaper and often don't feature the whole design of the shirt but are close enough for people to get away with it.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Can't we play in the away kits if the team wants to. Make this shit the 3rd kit or something

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, so much bitching about the new kit. I think it's really beautiful myself. Best home kit for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans