New Kits Thread

XaviMessiGirl

Not sure, never owned one... La Furia might know since Fiorentina have been using Joma. The Palermo shirt I have was when they were made by Lotto (several years ago). This is their first season with Joma.

PaulFCB

Banned
Haha, I remember I was tempted to buy one with 888.com just the day after the UEFA Supercup 2006 :troll:.

There were many with Sevilla in El Corte Ingles in Placa Catalunya and costed smth like 15-20 euro, since I was there during the Monaco game.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Estonia national football team new home kit:

9qbdqg.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
It's the same line as the Greek WC 2014 as I said, I saw them here used by Nike on a club team too:

dsc5907.jpg

- Not the model top teams use for 2014-15
- The replica in the store ( saw the greek shirt here ) has small holes on the sides of the torso, usually replicas don't ( in Barca's case and others ), I think replicas sold are actual authentic versions.
- Collar, buttons under it so you can open it up, good material generally, but not as good as the top line.
- Weird fit

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
What do you think about it? I personally quite like the home kit, but the white away kit is not that great imo.

I think this one is better than the last home kit we had. It seems very good, let's hope that we can qualify for EURO 2016 with this kit :dance:

PaulFCB

Banned
Some kits really look better worn than in presentation pics, I saw the Arsenal kits which aren't that bad worn, especially the yellow-navy and a bit red away.
I saw the Bayern 2013/14 away and it feels like cardboard.
The actual color tones and material feel make the difference, I think it'll get an Arsenal away, maybe with an Alexis print since I lack Puma shirts :D.
Also, be sure to get the size that fits directly on your body, these shirts are really made to stay on your skin, not loose, you can enjoy the material feel unless they're on your skin and not worth paying these sums for that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans