New Kits Thread

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
HG-SHOP_1920x1080_CL_02.jpg

It actually looks like shit. If the stripe would end at the bottom of the jersey it would look quite good.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

HG-SHOP_1920x1080_CL_02.jpg

It actually looks like shit. If the stripe would end at the bottom of the jersey it would look quite good.

I would have preferred it to stop at the shorts as well, but "like shit"? LoL. Looks interesting, not not "interesting" as in "shitastic" IMO.

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, when you buy the shirt, you don't have to buy the shorts and the socks too, the shirt alone might be OK.

Gilberto

I'm thinking about buying this season's Arsenal home shirt and I definitely want a name and number on the back. The problem is though, that I don't know who...
I can't decide between Ramsey, The Ox, Alexis and Cazorla.
Who would you guys pick? :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm thinking about buying this season's Arsenal home shirt and I definitely want a name and number on the back. The problem is though, that I don't know who...
I can't decide between Ramsey, The Ox, Alexis and Cazorla.
Who would you guys pick? :)

Alexis all the way.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Whats wrong with that?
Barca is the team of my heart, but I am fond of other teams as well. I consider myself a BVB fan and it has no impact whatsoever on my love for Barca.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I actually like it a lot.
Not quite sure why, but I do. I like well made plain-ish kits. Like some of our first ones back in the day :wub:

XaviMessiGirl

Whats wrong with that?
Barca is the team of my heart, but I am fond of other teams as well. I consider myself a BVB fan and it has no impact whatsoever on my love for Barca.

Yep... I'm a "real" fan of three clubs, and it's only the rare occasions where they might meet in European competition that there is ever any conflict - in which case I know what my choice is, as I'm sure most people who support multiple clubs in different leagues do. Otherwise, they are unrelated and each holds a piece of my heart. Calling someone out over this is just as ridiculous as someone saying a non-Catalan shouldn't be able to support Barca.

Home of Barca Fans