Culé de Celestial Empire
Arsenal 15/16 Home

arsenal-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Arsenal 15/16 Away (so hideous)

arsenal-15-16-third-kit.jpg

F

Flavia

Atletico's home kit looks very nice.

What the hell is arsenal's away, though... At least we won't have the ugliest kit next season.

F

Flavia

Rumors going on that PSG 15/16 first kit will look like this:

[tw]582598495795834880[/tw]

This looks very good.

So nike is only screwing Barça, huh? Maybe because of rumors of wanting an improved contract.

King5Puyi

I just don't understand why Adidas would not just swoop in for us. It ensures Messi Shirt Sale revenue stays with in them, they could rope in Neymar for Adidas FCB,and then it's bloody F. C. BARCELONA.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just don't understand why Adidas would not just swoop in for us. It ensures Messi Shirt Sale revenue stays with in them, they could rope in Neymar for Adidas FCB,and then it's bloody F. C. BARCELONA.

I remain very suspecious of how Adidas will turn out for us. Again I think their designs with the signature three stripes work well on white and lighter kits in general but pretty bad on striped jerseys (even those AC Milan ones were not that good, in my opinion) because the three white/or whatever color stripes provide the unnecessary distraction.

Also, based on their designs of red and blue stripe kits in the past (Basel for many years, and Bayern 14/15), very bad.

King5Puyi

I remain very suspecious of how Adidas will turn out for us. Again I think their designs with the signature three stripes work well on white and lighter kits in general but pretty bad on striped jerseys (even those AC Milan ones were not that good, in my opinion) because the three white/or whatever color stripes provide the unnecessary distraction.

Also, based on their designs of red and blue stripe kits in the past (Basel for many years, and Bayern 14/15), very bad.

Atleast Adidas calls you the next morning.

Home of Barca Fans