New Kits Thread

L

linetty

The Inter one don't look as bad as Barca's though. Blue/black looks decent but ours is just pathetic with that pattern. Congrats to the genius who designed it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's pretty much the same as Barça's next home jersey. Nike is probably out to end both club's traditional vertical stripes.

I'm not sure where do these stupid ideas exactly come from tbh. Like this season's Inter kits which both are nothing like the traditional Inter kits, and the previous season where the second kit was all red which is the color of the City's arch rivals AC Milan. It's like Barca wear all white shirts as their second kits. Curva Nurd didn't take the decision very lightly as they let their anger be known through this statement:

“The second shirt of Inter will be entirely red. A real punch in the eye and another one in the stomach that left us breathless. An insult to our history, to our traditions, in the name of the money God which now has created a marketing logic on top of any list of true values.

“Evidently no one has ever been there in the stadium watching the derby, otherwise he would have seen the different colors on the respective fields: on one end, it starts with the blue and ends with the red, separated, very distinctive and far between these colors. It is a symbol of opposition, a rivalry that will never fade.

“Try to imagine the same shirt, with some other adjustments and the picture is dramatically worthy of only one word: HORRIFYING!

“For us, the red should appear only on the shirt together with the green and white to represent the Italian Champions or, as in case of the centenary, it should be a cross on a white background, and THAT, is the colors on the flag of our city. That would already be enough.

‎”‘It will be born here, at the Orologio restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night its colors will be given: the black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.’

“But this… someone… perhaps is forgetting….

“We invite all the Inter fans NOT to buy this shirt or in any event, not to come to the stadium wearing it. NOT IN THE CURVA NORD, NOT IN ANY PART OF THE STADIUM.

“We continue to consider our shirt formed by two colors that have made us fall in love since we were children. Those that have given us unique stories, passionate and winning stories in a long period of over 104 years: THE BLACK AND BLUE!”

Somewhere between the traditions and the new fashion you need to draw a thick line. I don't care how many fickle fans from Asia is going to like the new design. Screwing up with the colors and the traditions of the club is a big no for me, unless the old designs become so outdated that a new design makes significant improvements over the old one (which is not the case about the new Barca's and Inter's kits!).

F

Flavia

Nike will make inter wear red??? Ouch. Surreal. But did the club approve this?

XaviMessiGirl

inter-leak.jpg

No horizontal stripes as in the past leaked design... and the article on the site says that they went back to traditional designs after complaints from fans about this year's kits. It also said the horizontal stripe shirts were fake. If this is real, then I wonder if Barca's have some hope that the horizontal kits are either fake or will change design?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No horizontal stripes as in the past leaked design... and the article on the site says that they went back to traditional designs after complaints from fans about this year's kits. It also said the horizontal stripe shirts were fake. If this is real, then I wonder if Barca's have some hope that the horizontal kits are either fake or will change design?

Please be true. I wouldn't even care if we just kept this season's kits tbh.

F

Flavia

inter-leak.jpg

We can only hope. Barça fans response was also negative.

Home of Barca Fans