New members

M

Muhammad

hey all Barcelona's fans everywhere .. I'm a new member in this forums and I wish I become a friend for you .. I'm Muhammad I'm Egyptian .. I'm a Barcelona's fan ages ago .. I'm honored to join you all

D

Divine

Hi, I'm Divine, 19 years old, I'm from Belgium and I became a fan about 10 years agom
Merry Christmas to all!

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Hi! I'm Twizku and I'm from Finland. Joined today after reading the forums posts for about three months. I'm young so my knowledge is limited :). I'm not sure how long I've supported Barca but maybe since the 07-08 season. I'm basically the only one in my family who watches La Liga although my mom watches it with me ( sometimes ). I also watch the EPL with my family as that is the first leauge that got me into football. Randomly I follow Serie A. Hmm... what else should I say? I'm not sure. You can ask me later. Merry Christmas ( or what you celebrate )!! PS. I'm a Finn so please excuse me for my bad english.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Twizku! Merry Christmas to you too!
What's Jari Litmanen doing these days? Such a shame he didn't make it in Barcelona.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Thank you for welcoming me Bojan! Jari is playing in the Veikkausliiga ( Finnish First Divison ) for Lahti ( also the city where he was born ). It is a shame Jari didn't make it, but who knows what would of happend if he would of!

Home of Barca Fans