New members

V

VascoBarcelona

Hello Everybody!

My name is Tanguy, i'm french-brazilian (I live in Brazil), and I'm new here

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to meet you Tanguy! Would be great if you gave us some info on possible Barca targets from Brazil, like Neymar for example.

Z

zaimasyraf

Hi I am Ejang from Germany. Fall in love with FCB during Ronaldinho era and still dreaming of someone like him in FCB. Take care

J

Jillian123

Hi, My name is Jill and I am a big Barcelona fan, I like Lionel Messi & David Villa but by far my favourite player is Xavi. I think he is a wonderful footballer, honest, gifted and hardworking, he also seems like a sweet, genuine and down to earth person. Yes, as you can tell I definately have it bad for him and am keeping everything crossed that he wins the FIFA Footballer of the Year.......

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everybody!

I'm Jorien, i'm from the Netherlands and i'm new here.

Hi, My name is Jill and I am a big Barcelona fan, I like Lionel Messi & David Villa but by far my favourite player is Xavi. I think he is a wonderful footballer, honest, gifted and hardworking, he also seems like a sweet, genuine and down to earth person. Yes, as you can tell I definately have it bad for him and am keeping everything crossed that he wins the FIFA Footballer of the Year.......

Hey guys, welcome to Barca forum!

Home of Barca Fans