New members

W

WALLY

Greetings from El Salvador

Hi everybody,
I´m writing from El Salvador in Central America, I´m 38 years old and I am a great fan from FC BARCELONA "the best soccer team of the world". :flagvl8:

W

WALLY

I have more than 15 years following barca and i really had been enjoying with all the amazing things that our glorious team can make.

N

NiCo

Hi everyone, I'm 16 years old and a lover of Barcelona's beautiful method of play. I look forward to becoming more and more acquainted with La Liga and especially Barcelona.

I'd just like to make sure everyone knows, I'm not an Arsenal fan, I'm just an Eboue fan.

Cheers.

U

uksoccerjerseygear

hi i also new in here i from malaysia ,this also the first time in forum

D

diegosdmf

Hello everyone, my name is Diego and I'm 19. I follow the Barcelona since Ronaldinho joined the club and rescued the beautiful football and the collective that was lost. Today my second team's is Barça. I'm from Brazil, Sao Paulo, where there is a large audience that admires Barcelona. Sorry for my english, i'm out of practice.

hugs for all

M

Messi10Ibra9

Hello everyone, My names Alfredo im 18 years old and i love Fc Barcelona to death its been my favorite team ever since i can remember. I used to love watching Rivaldo and Kluivert play all the time, the team has grown so much and become the perfect soccer team i love all the players and everyone is soo great, im happy that i joined this forum so i have ppl to talk to about my team hope to hear from everyone and their opinions!!

Home of Barca Fans