New members

S

sbrix

my name is khalid i'm a barcelona fan since 1996. Happy to be hear with you guys!

By the way my favourite player is Iniesta. :D

Visca Barça

maz

I walk the line
Welcome sbrix, good to have you here, and pleased that you've made some posts outside of the New Members section!

Iniesta is indeed an amazing player.

A

abyss88

HI..i'm Fahad from Kashmir...i'm a Barca fan since 2007(its when i started watching football).
i'm 21 years old..and i also hate real mad-rid:bash:

Zqa-

You started watching football when you were 19 years old? How come so late?

Welcome to the forum.

S

Snyde

Not many people watch football in India...it's mostly cricket or no sport at all.

H

Hussain

Hi,
I'm Hussain from Saudi Arabia, I'm a fan of Barca since 1994, my best player was Romario
I like Barca philosophy; attack, attack, & attack, & I like the entertaining games of Barca especially the no.10 magic; currently Leo Messi
My favorite player now is Pique!

2145960713mundoemotiincmy8.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I'm Hussain from Saudi Arabia, I'm a fan of Barca since 1994, my best player was Romario
I like Barca philosophy; attack, attack, & attack, & I like the entertaining games of Barca especially the no.10 magic; currently Leo Messi
My favorite player now is Pique!

2145960713mundoemotiincmy8.gif

Welcome mate. We already have a member from Saudi Arabia here and I hope you`ll like our Barca Forum :2145960713mundoemot

Cule

Hey guys i m Saurabh from India based in Qatar...........i love this forum,following Barca dont knwo for how long know ;)

Home of Barca Fans