New members

W

Will

Hi, i'm Will and i'm from Newcastle i am a Barca and Newcastle United fan :smile:. Barca to win La Liga and champions league !! viva Barca :flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
Hey will good to have you on the site. Hope at least one of your teams will be able to win some trophies this season!

shadows

Hey will good to have you on the site. Hope at least one of your teams will be able to win some trophies this season!

LOL Maz..is "atleast" the right word when only one of his fav teams can win any trophies :lol:..

Will..Welcome to the forum mate

W

Will

LMAOO thats true :lol: Newcastle havent got a hope of winning anything :lol: Barca's the only hope lol

alex123

hey im alex ... from lebanon ... my favorite team is ac milan (after ronaldinho went there) and barca is my second ( after ronaldinho left ) ... my fav. player is ronaldinho and he is even the best footballer in the world even better than maradonna and pele ... messi is the best now and i think he can get to what ronaldinho got... that's all ...

M

Martibhoy

Hail Hail

As a man, i believe we should alll be allowed to have more than one love :smile:

Celtic and Barcelona are my footballing passions.

We have much in common, both great clubs in countries, were some hate us, our history and our respective cultures.

Fans throughout the world, wherever you go, you will see Hoops and Blaugranes :flagvl8:

més que un club

maz

I walk the line
A Celtic fan! I really respect celtic...great team and great fans. Welcome to the site. I hope you win the spl!

Home of Barca Fans