New members

M

mth420

Hey everyone!

I'm Markus, living in Edinburgh, but born in Barcelona (Les Corts) where I still have family and visit regularly (checking the match calendar first usually...)

Here we are on the eve of the Chelsea game and the week of el classico, 4 points clear... Awesome! I'm seriously excited!!!! what a couple of weeks we're about to go through!

Bring it on! Visca el Barça!

Tenim un nom el sap tothom!
Barça! Barça! Barça!

maz

I walk the line
Les Corts! I just walked down Les Corts road the other day for the sevilla game. It was my first game. The city is so beautiful..

Anyway, welcome markus, good to have you here. It is indeed going to be a very exciting but also nervewracking few weeks coming up. Look forward to u sticking around and hopefully enjoying the celebrations with us if we win trophies!

M

mth420

cheers Maz,

yeah, I grew up with a view of the Nou Camp before they build a bloody Apart Hotel right in front of our building!! shocking! Still, it's a nice walk to l'estadi when I'm town. Wish I was there now, I made it for the Oct 06 game where it finished 2-2 with the most awkward goal by Lampard, I couldn't freakin' believe it!

maz

I walk the line
Ah yeah, i remember that goal. I actually think he meant that, but its the kind of goal you score once every thousand tries.

Anyway, venture out to the rest of the site! Make a post in the FCB-Chelsea topic if u wish, or perhaps your favourite player (im guessing its either messi, xavi or iniesta!).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone!

I'm Markus, living in Edinburgh, but born in Barcelona (Les Corts) where I still have family and visit regularly (checking the match calendar first usually...)

Here we are on the eve of the Chelsea game and the week of el classico, 4 points clear... Awesome! I'm seriously excited!!!! what a couple of weeks we're about to go through!

Bring it on! Visca el Barça!

Tenim un nom el sap tothom!
Barça! Barça! Barça!

Hey Markus, welcome to the forum :cheers:

il pepe

hey;
I'm pieter, and living in Belgium.

I became a fan when i saw Koeman score against Sampdoria at Wembley.

hoping to get some silverware this year. Everything looks good, but it are stressy times, if you ask me...

Visca Barca!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
hey;

hoping to get some silverware this year. Everything looks good, but it are stressy times, if you ask me...

Visca Barca!

Hey Pieter, welcome to the forum. It is kind of stressful, but in just few games we`ll be celebrating the title :2145960713mundoemot

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Region: Aalst

don't forget to make/use match prediction program(see menu) which i made

Last edited:

maz

I walk the line
hey;

Visca Barca!
welcome pieter...you've joined at an important part of the season! Good to have u here..

Home of Barca Fans