New members

V

Vanna

Hallo to everybody! As you can see...I'm new here :) But i love Barca much as you all guys :) I'm 32 years old, and I'm from Serbia. Well, I didn't have time to read all that I'm interested in here...so I just want to tell one BIG hay to all from new femal fan of Barca!! :))

and yes....I love this guy! :pep:

maz

I walk the line
Welcome vanna! We have a few members from serbia (u know who u are!) and also quite a few female members. So im sure you'll fit right in. Good to have u on the site.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hallo to everybody! As you can see...I'm new here :) But i love Barca much as you all guys :) I'm 32 years old, and I'm from Serbia. Well, I didn't have time to read all that I'm interested in here...so I just want to tell one BIG hay to all from new femal fan of Barca!! :))

and yes....I love this guy! :pep:

Hey, welcome (Dobro dosla)!

We have some good female members here already. From London, Manchester, Mina from Podgorica... Looking forward reading your posts :wave:

L

Lorca

Hi all,

I'm new here, so greetings from Scunthorpe, UK! My primary reason for joining was to start this thread, but I'm a big FC Barca fan, and this seems like a good place, so I imagine I'll stick around!

maz

I walk the line
Welcome lorca. Hope u found some information in the topic u made. Also hope u stick around! This is the best place online for an english-speaking culé..

E

el_gringo_loco

hi all .im from albania,hope to be enjoyed both of us at 27,:hooray::004::thankyou::veryhappy:

Beast

The Observer
welcome to the forum everyone
Hey guys, I've been following this forum for a few weeks now, but following FCB for a while longer than that. Most of you guys seem pretty sensible and Beast is a Real Madrid fan I could almost get along with :)

Anyhow, I started following Barca after the 1998 World Cup as I was a big fan of that Dutch team (still feel they were the best team there), and I saw that a number of the players were here. I'll admit my interest waned during the early 2000s (also didn't have Cable TV at the time), but Ronaldinho revived it, and Iniesta has become my favourite player ever.

I also follow Arsenal in the EPL to a lesser extent, since they're another team which seems devoted to attacking football, but Barcelona will always be #1.

Looking forward to some good conversation

thanks for your nice words mate.. welcome to the forum

L

LUJAN

Hey guys and glas..greetings... im logan and im from malaysia... been a barca fan only recently...fell in love only recently with football...all happened in the year 2004..when i saw a pony-tailed-aggressive-bloody-technical-brazilian-doing-more-than-CR7-tricks-but-making-them necessary-toothy-grin-player named Ronaldinho....and then i realized who Xavi was....and then Iniesta..... and then saw all the other teams. watched football before all that of course..new all about it..world cup bla bla...but.. barcelona was the only one...the ONLY one with the sublime philosophy hahaha of how to play football...

Home of Barca Fans