New members

Thierry

Welcome to Beautiful Football Lujan.
I'm sure you bring us a lot of Good Luck from wherever you are.
Welcome again.

S

sebastiona

Hey everyone :)

My name is Jen, I'm 24 and born in Liverpool! (I'm from the Red side, just so you know) Extremely passionate about our Barca boys and enjoy making my yearly pilgrimage to the city and to see the boys play. Scouse by blood, born with a Catalan heart. Congrats to the lads for an incredible season.

Hope to be more of a poster than a lurker ;)

Nice to meet you all!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Jen, our member Edward is also a Liverpool fan so there`s another reason to stick around ;)

S

sebastiona

Ahh fantastic! Always nice to meet another Red! Will be glad to stick around anyway, been looking for a place like this for a while ;)

maz

I walk the line
Hey everyone :)

My name is Jen, I'm 24 and born in Liverpool! (I'm from the Red side, just so you know) Extremely passionate about our Barca boys and enjoy making my yearly pilgrimage to the city and to see the boys play. Scouse by blood, born with a Catalan heart. Congrats to the lads for an incredible season.

Hope to be more of a poster than a lurker ;)

Nice to meet you all!

Hey jen good to have you here. Im from london but when i was looking for universities i went up to liverpool and i had my fcb cap on and when i got off the train at liverpool station, before i'd even passed the ticket barriers this one guy said something to me "really admire your team"..i didnt even know what he was talking about because i had forgotten i was wearing the cap..so he pointed to it and said fc barcelona, and said something about him being a liverpool fan. It really made me smile the rest of the day. I love liverpool fans (especially from liverpool) and think they are a credit to football.

Anyway like i said its good to have you here, hope u post more elsewhere on the site.

E

Esteve

Ever get the feeling some people join for the smilies? I know I did....

S

sebastiona

Hey jen good to have you here. Im from london but when i was looking for universities i went up to liverpool and i had my fcb cap on and when i got off the train at liverpool station, before i'd even passed the ticket barriers this one guy said something to me "really admire your team"..i didnt even know what he was talking about because i had forgotten i was wearing the cap..so he pointed to it and said fc barcelona, and said something about him being a liverpool fan. It really made me smile the rest of the day. I love liverpool fans (especially from liverpool) and think they are a credit to football.

Anyway like i said its good to have you here, hope u post more elsewhere on the site.

This made my morning reading this! There are a lot of Barca fans in Liverpool, because of the fantastic football Barca play, of course, but also because I feel a lot of Scousers feel a sort of connection with the Catalan people too. We're in love with Barcelona and two amazing clubs and cities have just got to have respect for each other ;) It's wonderful to hear something positive being said about Liverpool fans for a change, so thank you! It's wonderful to be on here and I look forward to chatting with you and everybody in here!

G

gibxtreme

Gibxtreme

Im the president of FCBarcelona Supporters Club of Gibraltar and have just joined this forum hope we can share some good moments and opinions, i have supported Barca since i can remember. I started the club in Gibraltar over 16 years ago and is still going very strong. By the way i was at Wembley in 92 and will be in Rome 09.

Home of Barca Fans