New members

maz

I walk the line
Amazing! We have one member from gibraltar here (Incognito) and im sure he'd love to know he has fellow gibralta---in fact i dont know what you are called when u are from gibraltar!

Anyway good to have you here. 1992 must have been a great experience for you. Shame you couldnt make it to Paris, but hopefully our boys will be victorious in Rome.

G

gibxtreme

Hi Maz and thx for welcome, actually i missed out on Paris in the last minute, my brother has gone to both and will also be in Rome. I also went to Seville final but dont want to go into details on that one. Gibraltarian is probably the name you are after :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Im the president of FCBarcelona Supporters Club of Gibraltar and have just joined this forum hope we can share some good moments and opinions, i have supported Barca since i can remember. I started the club in Gibraltar over 16 years ago and is still going very strong. By the way i was at Wembley in 92 and will be in Rome 09.

Welcome to Barca Forum, looking forward reading your posts :wave:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hey everyone :)

My name is Jen, I'm 24 and born in Liverpool! (I'm from the Red side, just so you know) Extremely passionate about our Barca boys and enjoy making my yearly pilgrimage to the city and to see the boys play. Scouse by blood, born with a Catalan heart. Congrats to the lads for an incredible season.

Hope to be more of a poster than a lurker ;)

Nice to meet you all!

Hey nice to see another pool fan here to even up the balance with manure fans :D

maz

I walk the line
This made my morning reading this! There are a lot of Barca fans in Liverpool, because of the fantastic football Barca play, of course, but also because I feel a lot of Scousers feel a sort of connection with the Catalan people too. We're in love with Barcelona and two amazing clubs and cities have just got to have respect for each other ;) It's wonderful to hear something positive being said about Liverpool fans for a change, so thank you! It's wonderful to be on here and I look forward to chatting with you and everybody in here!

Yeah its a great connection that the two clubs have.

How about you give us torres to say thanks for having such a good relationship?

S

sebastiona

Yeah its a great connection that the two clubs have.

How about you give us torres to say thanks for having such a good relationship?

Hehe! As much as I adore Barca to bits, I'm afraid I could not possibly part with Torres! He's our wonder boy and I don't think we could possibly win the league without him...and heaven knows we NEED to win the league next year...

It really is a great connection - particularly the family and kids orientation that the two clubs do. Respect to both.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
oh really? XD Is it the accent?! Or just the wag culture? :D

bita both :blush: i got KFC and nearly melted when your one behind the counter talked :p i love the accent on girls :wub: not boys though that goes through my head :banghead::p

anyway welcome to the forum form a manc :p

S

sebastiona

I can't stand Scouse accents on the blokes either - never been out with a Scouse bloke! My accent gets thicker when I'm excited or screaming at the tele when there's footie on..I have a terrible mouth at the games...:giggle:

Ah nice to meet you ;) I have a few Manc mates I have a banter with and most of you are sound. Cheers for the welcome!

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
I can't stand Scouse accents on the blokes either - never been out with a Scouse bloke! My accent gets thicker when I'm excited or screaming at the tele when there's footie on..I have a terrible mouth at the games...:giggle:

Ah nice to meet you ;) I have a few Manc mates I have a banter with and most of you are sound. Cheers for the welcome!

haha your right too :p
haha nice :p
well im from Ireland like but support United and yeah you too :beer2:

Home of Barca Fans