New members

L

LlanitoCule

Hi all, I have been a barcelona fan since i was born in 1992, fortunately the year they won the first champions league :pep:
I am from Gibraltar, and my father is one of your recent members Gibxtreme. He was in Wembley '92 and has just come back from Rome! I will be providing some photos and videos!

J

j.fisher

Hello everyone! Been a fan or Barca since I started following football (around 2000), enjoyed the hell out of this season and am looking forward to talking about the club with all of you!

maz

I walk the line
Welcome. We have two other people with the same profile pic as you..to avoid confusion it may make sense to use another one!

This has been the most enjoyable season without a doubt. Did you manage to make it to see the team live?

J

j.fisher

Thanks for the heads up on the avatar. And no, I haven't made it back over to Spain to see Barca play since the one and only time I did back in 2004. Hoping to in the next few seasons..

Last edited:
G

gibxtreme

Hi Maz

I am back after an awesome time in Rome, unforgetabble. About the question if this season beats the '92 season. I think we all agree that this season has been the best ever and i have never seen football played at this level before. Not even the dream team beats this season in my opinion. Nevertheless the '92 final was the first champions league to be won by Barca and it is a special one.

Rome was definitely an experience as i dont fancy Man U very much here in Gib i guess the two most supported clubs are both Barca and Man U and i think they slightly had the edge because of the Cup winners cup they beat us and last season's semifinal but now we are on top we have beaten them in the CL Final fair and square and i am over the moon and my head stuck up high just having a great time.:messi::iniesta::pep:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Hello I am Benjamin From Argentina! I have followed Barça since i was four (which was 1992 (the dream team) I never miss a game on tv or computer! and i am on the website 234234 times a day!:D I had the honor of seeing the beautiful team play live this season, and i will sayi have witnessed the greatest group of players in the history of Club Footy! Messi is my favorite player, and my fellow countryman:messi:.. my english is getting better and better so please tell if i say something the wrong way! I love god my family friends my woman and fc Barcelona!!!

maz

I walk the line
Hello I am Benjamin From Argentina! I have followed Barça since i was four (which was 1992 (the dream team) I never miss a game on tv or computer! and i am on the website 234234 times a day!:D I had the honor of seeing the beautiful team play live this season, and i will sayi have witnessed the greatest group of players in the history of Club Footy! Messi is my favorite player, and my fellow countryman:messi:.. my english is getting better and better so please tell if i say something the wrong way! I love god my family friends my woman and fc Barcelona!!!
You said something wrong. You put fc barcelona after family friends and women!

Just kidding. Your english is almost perfect. Welcome to the site benjamin. Im sure such a diehard culé like yourself will find a lot of good stuff on this site. Hope you enjoy!

maz

I walk the line
Hi Maz

I am back after an awesome time in Rome, unforgetabble. About the question if this season beats the '92 season. I think we all agree that this season has been the best ever and i have never seen football played at this level before. Not even the dream team beats this season in my opinion. Nevertheless the '92 final was the first champions league to be won by Barca and it is a special one.

Rome was definitely an experience as i dont fancy Man U very much here in Gib i guess the two most supported clubs are both Barca and Man U and i think they slightly had the edge because of the Cup winners cup they beat us and last season's semifinal but now we are on top we have beaten them in the CL Final fair and square and i am over the moon and my head stuck up high just having a great time.:messi::iniesta::pep:
I agree, in terms of seasons this has to be the best in history. And its made extra special because its pep that is at the helm of it all.

Home of Barca Fans